HELP (Am I bricked?)

OP klaberte

11th May 2012, 09:20 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

175 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by schadenfroh

There are only 3 pages worth of threads and none of which are about troubleshooting a specific issue. You're not going to get much help if you going to be annoying about getting attention. As you said yourself, the problem isn't the tool's fault so it's not even relevant where you downloaded it. You seem to have a problem following directions. I don't think devs can help you with that. As for the proper RUU, common sense searching will find that.

Thanks for the snarky response, Mr./Ms. Joined 3 Weeks Ago with 0 Thanks. You certainly should consider yourself qualified to determine what and how things go on around here.

Anyway, I don't want this thread to create any more distractions.

MODS please move or remove at your pleasure.
11th May 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,771

3,191 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by klaberte

Thanks for the snarky response, Mr./Ms. Joined 3 Weeks Ago with 0 Thanks. You certainly should consider yourself qualified to determine what and how things go on around here.

Anyway, I don't want this thread to create any more distractions.

MODS please move or remove at your pleasure.

just get on my irc channel man. I will help you but PLEASE next time contact me first

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channel...tifunctiontool

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by schadenfroh

There are only 3 pages worth of threads and none of which are about troubleshooting a specific issue. You're not going to get much help if you going to be annoying about getting attention. As you said yourself, the problem isn't the tool's fault so it's not even relevant where you downloaded it. You seem to have a problem following directions. I don't think devs can help you with that. As for the proper RUU, common sense searching will find that.

as for you.... remember to read the rules, be considerate man. Both of you are new here. Give him the link or help requested then scold him but not so rough. Send the developer a thing saying hey this guy needs help. K?

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Summary was he has a flyer not a view but its fixed. Yes go ahead and MODS delete this please
11th May 2012, 09:51 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

175 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinrocksman

Summary was he has a flyer not a view but its fixed. Yes go ahead and MODS delete this please

No I have a evo view 4G. I happen to have a flyer as well. I mentioned the flyer just because I pulled a battery from the flyer to deal with my battery bricked view. And I've been around xda for 5 yrs, not so new...

But like Kev said (and I said in post 7), I'm good now, and the thread can get nuked.
Last edited by klaberte; 11th May 2012 at 09:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to klaberte For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread