Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Android 5.0 Leaked for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Android Lollipop is still making its way to many new devices. Firmware updates have been … more

Learn to Sync Files Between Android And PC with Unison

Dropbox and similar cloud services are great if youre planning to keep your files … more

OnePlus Indian Ban Lifted, Android One Expanding – XDA TV

Android 5.0.1 Lollipop is available for the Nvidia SHIELD Tablet! That and … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Fantastic app for our 300....

OP TonyStark

10th May 2012, 09:08 PM   |  #1  
Fantastic app for our 300....

I have used it and it works great

Flipboard

If opened on 300, it will auto load it for you
Last edited by TonyStark; 10th May 2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: couldn't boldface
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th May 2012, 09:52 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
96 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Some info/review on Flipboard: http://blog.gsmarena.com/review-flip...maller-screen/
11th May 2012, 12:56 AM   |  #3  
demandarin's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Alexandria, Va
Thanks Meter: 2,046
 
6,980 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
More
got it. now its a Fantastic app for my Prime :P. thanks..lol
11th May 2012, 01:24 AM   |  #4  
leroybrute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag spud state
Thanks Meter: 244
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
I put it on right when it showed on twitter the other day. I love the app. Probably one of my favorites now. One thing I have noticed though is it hangs once in awhile.
11th May 2012, 01:28 AM   |  #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by demandarin

got it. now its a Fantastic app for my Prime :P. thanks..lol

I'm willing to share

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrute

I put it on right when it showed on twitter the other day. I love the app. Probably one of my favorites now. One thing I have noticed though is it hangs once in awhile.

Agreed...imagine what its like for the icky-pad
The Following User Says Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 02:25 AM   |  #6  
t3chn0s1s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Concord, CA
Thanks Meter: 681
 
1,368 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1

Fantastic app for our 300....

I have used it and it works great

Flipboard

If opened on 300, it will auto load it for you

Hey buddy... Even tho I don't own a Transformer I appreciate you sharing this with me. Works great on my SGS II Skyrocket!! I love it man. You're the BEST!
The Following User Says Thank You to t3chn0s1s For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th May 2012, 02:31 AM   |  #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3chn0s1s

Hey buddy... Even tho I don't own a Transformer I appreciate you sharing this with me. Works great on my SGS II Skyrocket!! I love it man. You're the BEST!

Hey brothea.. Snap it onto that inferior flablet your sporting
11th May 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #8  
leroybrute's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag spud state
Thanks Meter: 244
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomween1

Hey brothea.. Snap it onto that inferior flablet your sporting

I loved my a500! Granted the tf300 is a step up but the a500 is no slouch.
11th May 2012, 03:16 AM   |  #9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroybrute

I loved my a500! Granted the tf300 is a step up but the a500 is no slouch.

Itz all good... I'ts a buds thing
21st May 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #10  
Raul69.atl's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag city of angels
Thanks Meter: 140
 
924 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Whats this app for?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes