5,603,646 Members 37,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.FE10_CL543980 (FE10 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted)

Tip us?

sfhub
Old
(Last edited by sfhub; 11th May 2012 at 10:13 AM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6796
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasscomedy View Post
Mirror 1 for kernel not working

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
Meaning the link doesn't work or the download is bad?

All the links work for me, but I will download and see if the MD5s match.

EDIT: I downloaded both ODIN and CWM kernels. They both download fine and MD5s match.
Disclaimer: No touchscreens were harmed nor injured during the creation of this post. GPS units were all treated ethically and humanely.
Signed: People against misbehaving Nexus 7 2013s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sfhub For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RainMotorsports
Old
(Last edited by RainMotorsports; 11th May 2012 at 10:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 708
Wass try the second mirror its up now ill double check the md5. sfhub, there was a bit of an issue with little-melon for a moment and he might of hit it at that point. I had downloads at 99% going into the bytes per second range and even just not moving. I stopped and resumed and it was fine.

Edit - MD5's are clean.
Current Phone Nexus 5 | Black 311 | CyanogenMod 11 | T-Mobile
Old Phone Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch | CyanogenMod 11 | FI25 Modem
Desktop i5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz | ASUS P8Z68-V PRO | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X750
MSI GTX570 TF III @ 950/1900/2300 | 2TB 5900 + 2X320GB 7200 RAID0 | Zalman CNPS9900 MAX
The Following User Says Thank You to RainMotorsports For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6755

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech7 View Post
I would turn on wifi and it will act like its off but it turn on and it will only scan for like 5 seconds but wony find any wifi
What type of network are you trying to connect to and do you customize the config file? This happened to me and I found the problem, in my case, was wpa_supplicant.conf entries.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)

wasscomedy
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Sorry man... Yeah the mirror was not working.. Thanks for all your hard work. Are you a robot?

MeWarning
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasscomedy View Post
Mirror 1 for kernel not working

Just the kernel? Mirror 1 worked ok for me on that one.

tech7
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by garwynn View Post
What type of network are you trying to connect to and do you customize the config file? This happened to me and I found the problem, in my case, was wpa_supplicant.conf entries.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
Trying to pick up my adhoc and my open wifi router to see if it works but it wont show up this is on the fe07 ics rom full wipe

tech7
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Download complete will flash in the morning

MeWarning
Old
(Last edited by MeWarning; 11th May 2012 at 10:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 62
Chrome seems slightly better so far. I was able to log-in to FB with it finally. I had never managed to do that before. Stutter scrolling is still there about half the time but doesn't seem as bad. And in some cases it seemed to adjust itself and started scrolling just fine after a little stuttering. Normally I wouldn't of been able to use it for this long either.

sfhub
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 6796
Quote:
Originally Posted by tech7 View Post
Trying to pick up my adhoc and my open wifi router to see if it works but it wont show up this is on the fe07 ics rom full wipe
Most android releases do not support connecting to an adhoc network by default. People have had to use recompiled wpa_supplicant binaries to get adhoc connections working.
Disclaimer: No touchscreens were harmed nor injured during the creation of this post. GPS units were all treated ethically and humanely.
Signed: People against misbehaving Nexus 7 2013s

Omar04
Old
(Last edited by Omar04; 12th May 2012 at 10:44 AM.) Reason: add info
Thanks Meter 1269
Bug Report:

I notice a bug on FE10/FE07/FD26. not sure back builds.

If you use the Bookmarks Widget and put it on any page, go to default home page or other page and then go to Task Manager via long press home button or TM app, select RAM tab and clear RAM, when you go back or tap home, you will not go to Home Screen rather it scroll/move itself to any other page that contains the Bookmark widget. It's kind of annoying. (put the widget on any page after clearing RAM you always back to any page that contains it not defaul home page.)

Edit: Present on FD26/FE07/FE10