[Q] I have the grounding issue (bad screen sensitivity)

OP aishaz

24th May 2012, 02:44 AM   |  #21  
Flag Perth Amboy, New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 16

581 posts
More
Oh ok, so it's still THAT extreme. I thought it might be that it simply wasn't "perfect". I have no problems swiping and the like, but then again I never had such huge issues. The issues I had was mostly playing games.

Anywho, good luck with those douchebags.
24th May 2012, 07:56 PM   |  #22  
OP Junior Member
Flag Las Palmas G.C
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
thanks! i will call them tomorrow, I haven't had time today. But someone from Acer called me today to ask me to do a questionaire about its service, after the repair of my tab. She told me it would be faster and better to call again to the same number I called them to get the tab repair. So that's I will do tomorrow!
29th May 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member
Flag Las Palmas G.C

24 posts
I took my tab yesterday to the technical service. They told me that the first time they made a reset and it worked ok. Now is "under repair" for the second time. At least, they had seen the video i put on this thread (I sent it to them) xD the guy said: are you the girl that sent us a video? lol
1st June 2012, 12:41 PM   |  #24  
OP Junior Member
Flag Las Palmas G.C

24 posts
hey guys! I have gone to the SAT today to get my tab back... They have given me a new one! and it works perfectly!! problem solved!
1st June 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #25  
Flag Puebla
Thanks Meter: 138

572 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aishaz

hey guys! I have gone to the SAT today to get my tab back... They have given me a new one! and it works perfectly!! problem solved!

Oh a new one? Thats nice congratulations

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread