OP Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445

16,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotrick

Yes it completely disables exchange security. Just flashed to the latest update, replacing the mail.apk in the zip with the one I mentioned from that thread, no issues that I can see other than losing the themed icon.

Sent from my Evo3D using Tapatalk 2

You mind sending me a pm with the latest apk you have working on this ROM. I can try to figure out what was done to the apk. Thanks.
21st June 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #2222  
Flag The Boro
Thanks Meter: 1,706

1,792 posts
More
Bookmarker, lol. Just very light use yesterday and it only drops about 1% overnight. I got so frustrated with compile errors Tuesday night that I didn't even touch my phone last night.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
21st June 2012, 09:21 PM   |  #2223  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 135

520 posts
More
I just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the great Rom! I love the simplicity of the black and white you guys are awesome
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jbb3393 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2012, 10:38 PM   |  #2224  
Thanks Meter: 5

78 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

^ ok let us know

----------

UPDATED POST 2 WITH NEW BAREBACK SENSE LOCKSCREEN ZIPS
@evilvoice I think you were asking for that ^

Ok so this time I flashed bareback with a clean wipe and my battery still dies pretty quick, I would consider my battery just being bad but I had miui on my phone before this and I had great battery life. No idea what's going on lol
21st June 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #2225  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,049

11,405 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_slap_a_hoe

Ok so this time I flashed bareback with a clean wipe and my battery still dies pretty quick, I would consider my battery just being bad but I had miui on my phone before this and I had great battery life. No idea what's going on lol

Did you say you restored any apps?
21st June 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #2226  
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445

16,696 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbb3393

I just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the great Rom! I love the simplicity of the black and white you guys are awesome

Please stop by anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_slap_a_hoe

Screenshot of partial wakelocks?
21st June 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #2227  
Flag Conyers GA
Thanks Meter: 249

521 posts
More
Okay, another issue that I have is that I just installed Amazon Appstore and it will not let me log in. I installed the newest updates and tried to log in. I don't know if it is an issue with the latest or the whole system, or something unrelated. Figured I would ask.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA
21st June 2012, 11:06 PM   |  #2228  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 10,049

11,405 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvoice

Okay, another issue that I have is that I just installed Amazon Appstore and it will not let me log in. I installed the newest updates and tried to log in. I don't know if it is an issue with the latest or the whole system, or something unrelated. Figured I would ask.

I can sign in just fine. I'm on r269. Try clearing your cache for Amazon app store and the phone's caches.
21st June 2012, 11:13 PM   |  #2229  
Flag Conyers GA
Thanks Meter: 249

521 posts
More
I am on 270. Wipe cache and dalvik from recovery, or somewhere else?

21st June 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #2230  
Forum Moderator
Greensboro
Thanks Meter: 4,208

3,266 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvoice

Also, isn't there a limit to devices you can have on Amazon at once? It might show your 1 phone 20 times if you log in everytime you flashed a new ROM. You might need to log on the computer and delete some of your registered devices. I know this used to be a problem but I haven't used it in so long I'm not sure if they fixed it or not.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
! hai, ! why goo?, ...and tell me that you love me..., bronies, cocaine and waffles, d3rp, d3rp freezer, d3rpbert, drama, giddyup, girls like it too!, gray is not boring, i'm a d3rp, ics, old people getting it on, ponies, ponies are hot, pony up, sausage party, sit on my face, that is all., this rom ate my face, thoughtlesskyle doesn't wear pants and has a beard, wiener
Previous Thread Next Thread