Tip us?

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 16354

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynotrick View Post
Yes it completely disables exchange security. Just flashed to the latest update, replacing the mail.apk in the zip with the one I mentioned from that thread, no issues that I can see other than losing the themed icon.

Sent from my Evo3D using Tapatalk 2
You mind sending me a pm with the latest apk you have working on this ROM. I can try to figure out what was done to the apk. Thanks.

solver404
Old
Thanks Meter 1670
Bookmarker, lol. Just very light use yesterday and it only drops about 1% overnight. I got so frustrated with compile errors Tuesday night that I didn't even touch my phone last night.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Gonzo

Jbb3393
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the great Rom! I love the simplicity of the black and white you guys are awesome
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jbb3393 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sgt_slap_a_hoe
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce View Post
^ ok let us know

----------

UPDATED POST 2 WITH NEW BAREBACK SENSE LOCKSCREEN ZIPS
@evilvoice I think you were asking for that ^
Ok so this time I flashed bareback with a clean wipe and my battery still dies pretty quick, I would consider my battery just being bad but I had miui on my phone before this and I had great battery life. No idea what's going on lol

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 8531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_slap_a_hoe View Post
Ok so this time I flashed bareback with a clean wipe and my battery still dies pretty quick, I would consider my battery just being bad but I had miui on my phone before this and I had great battery life. No idea what's going on lol

Did you say you restored any apps?

il Duce
Old
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 16354

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbb3393 View Post
I just wanted to pop in here and say thanks for the great Rom! I love the simplicity of the black and white you guys are awesome
Please stop by anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgt_slap_a_hoe View Post
Screenshot of partial wakelocks?

evilvoice
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Okay, another issue that I have is that I just installed Amazon Appstore and it will not let me log in. I installed the newest updates and tried to log in. I don't know if it is an issue with the latest or the whole system, or something unrelated. Figured I would ask.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

vanessaem
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 8531

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvoice View Post
Okay, another issue that I have is that I just installed Amazon Appstore and it will not let me log in. I installed the newest updates and tried to log in. I don't know if it is an issue with the latest or the whole system, or something unrelated. Figured I would ask.

I can sign in just fine. I'm on r269. Try clearing your cache for Amazon app store and the phone's caches.

evilvoice
Old
Thanks Meter 233
I am on 270. Wipe cache and dalvik from recovery, or somewhere else?

diestarbucks
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4059
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilvoice View Post

Also, isn't there a limit to devices you can have on Amazon at once? It might show your 1 phone 20 times if you log in everytime you flashed a new ROM. You might need to log on the computer and delete some of your registered devices. I know this used to be a problem but I haven't used it in so long I'm not sure if they fixed it or not.

Tags
! hai, ! why goo?, ...and tell me that you love me..., bronies, cocaine and waffles, d3rp, d3rp freezer, d3rpbert, drama, giddyup, girls like it too!, gray is not boring, i'm a d3rp, ics, old people getting it on, ponies, ponies are hot, pony up, sausage party, sit on my face, that is all., this rom ate my face, thoughtlesskyle doesn't wear pants and has a beard, wiener