Post Reply

MHL (micro USB to HDMI) adapter works fine!

OP LGSilva

22nd May 2012, 02:07 AM   |  #21  
JeepFreak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
690 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk87

which one on monoprice works without power?

There was only one when I bought it 10 days ago. Did you look?
Billy

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
27th August 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Flag Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Meter: 36
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
More
I believe this adapter is on a Monoprice daily deal today for $7.14 + shipping for anyone interested.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeros For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th September 2012, 03:42 AM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis, Mn
Thanks Meter: 12
 
162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Does anyone run into the issue of there adapter not being able to charge simultaneously when viewing. I get an overcharge error every time I attempt to on mine. I have a mycablemart.com one which should be pretty similar to the monoprice one.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
20th October 2012, 05:21 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
While the MHL cable is fun and cool, the only problem I have is that I'm forced into 24Hz 1080p mode whereas it also has 720p running at 60Hz that I can't access..
24Hz is terrible for gaming.
2nd November 2012, 12:46 AM   |  #25  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
im sad
I got one of these suckers but it doesnt work!
8th November 2012, 05:47 PM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
I got one off Amazon "eForCity HTC one S HTC one X Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter", works fine when powered and audio passes through HDMI.

However, I have a problem of audio no longer working on the phone internal speaker after I unplug the adapter. I have to reboot the phone to get audio back.

Anyone else seeing this problem?
8th November 2012, 05:52 PM   |  #27  
skeppley's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lake Wynonah PA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joediev

I got one off Amazon "eForCity HTC one S HTC one X Micro USB to HDMI MHL Adapter", works fine when powered and audio passes through HDMI.

However, I have a problem of audio no longer working on the phone internal speaker after I unplug the adapter. I have to reboot the phone to get audio back.

Anyone else seeing this problem?

No problems like that for me. Maybe it's the ROM your running?
I got mine from monoprice, and it works very well. Like others noted, no power required, just plug into phone, plug in hdmi, and off she goes
8th November 2012, 06:16 PM   |  #28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeppley

No problems like that for me. Maybe it's the ROM your running?
I got mine from monoprice, and it works very well. Like others noted, no power required, just plug into phone, plug in hdmi, and off she goes

Am on stock AT&T ROM so I guess it's my adapter. If it gets annoying I suppose I'll pick up the Monoprice version as it looks to work well for everyone here.
14th November 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #29  
atombone's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
33 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by joediev

Am on stock AT&T ROM so I guess it's my adapter. If it gets annoying I suppose I'll pick up the Monoprice version as it looks to work well for everyone here.

anyone have any luck with an MHL adapter using cyanogenmod 10? or any other non-stock rom for that matter?
14th November 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by atombone

anyone have any luck with an MHL adapter using cyanogenmod 10? or any other non-stock rom for that matter?

Im on nightly 11/10 and MHL is not working.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes