Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,785 Members 46,970 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What's the difference between 3110 and 3113?

Tip us?

viskas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] What's the difference between 3110 and 3113?

I can't find anywhere what's the difference bewteen the two models.

I have a p3110 wifi only 7".

may I use firmware for 3113?!?

thank you!!!!

imnuts
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2974

DONATE TO ME
I think the P3110 is for Europe, Asia, etc. and the P3113 is for US (or NA) only. Possibly due to different wifi frequencies used.
Setup a Development Environment
Setup and Use the Android SDK
Stock Odin Restore files

You can find the answer to all of your questions right here. If that doesn't work, then try this or this

Belover
Old
Thanks Meter 2
How about 3100...? This device support calling and sms plus wifi

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Belover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

viskas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I think the P3110 is for Europe, Asia, etc. and the P3113 is for US (or NA) only. Possibly due to different wifi frequencies used.
I have installed the aokp for 3110 and works like charm.
even root procedures for 3113 work perfectly.
The Following User Says Thank You to viskas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HapaBiH
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by viskas View Post
I have installed the aokp for 3110 and works like charm.
even root procedures for 3113 work perfectly.
I did that too. I'm using stock rooted rom p3113 at this moment on my p3110 and it all works fine. Only prob I have is with battery indicator, it never shows the right state of the battery, don't know why :/

Are there any p3110 stock Rom available? On Samfirmware there are some but I can't flash them with ODIN for some reason.
If someone would make a fleshable zip for CWM that would be great.

viskas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaBiH View Post
I did that too. I'm using stock rooted rom p3113 at this moment on my p3110 and it all works fine. Only prob I have is with battery indicator, it never shows the right state of the battery, don't know why :/

Are there any p3110 stock Rom available? On Samfirmware there are some but I can't flash them with ODIN for some reason.
If someone would make a fleshable zip for CWM that would be great.
the only problem I have is that I don't have a screen lock, nor a power menu. is it normal?

If I long press the power button I simply turn off the tablet. If I press it regularly twice when the screen comes back on I don't have any lock.
The Following User Says Thank You to viskas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HapaBiH
Old
Thanks Meter 5
No screen lock for me too and no power manu :/ Solution would be to install proper rom but no one made a fleshable zip for it maybe to contact some of the developers?

viskas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
No screen lock for me too and no power manu :/ Solution would be to install proper rom but no one made a fleshable zip for it maybe to contact some of the developers?
I will try bamf galaxy, to see if lock screen appears. It was working on AOKP, but I didn't like the look and feel of that version.

I think we have to wait to have the firware on samfw!!!

HapaBiH
Old
Thanks Meter 5
There are 3 variants of the firmware already on SamFirmware, from Slovakia and Romania i think. Do they have English in them, I don't know, but there are official firmwares for the p3110.
The Following User Says Thank You to HapaBiH For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

viskas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
There are 3 variants of the firmware already on SamFirmware, from Slovakia and Romania i think. Do they have English in them, I don't know, but there are official firmwares for the p3110.
I am downloading right now the greek version. every software usually has all the languages. I am gonna try now! I tried the BAMF reduxed, but no screen lock.