Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,702 Members 45,820 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][May 25th] CoreControl v1.4.2 [BETA] - Battery Profiles! - Root Only

Tip us?
 
shree.cse
Old
#11  
shree.cse's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,549
Posts: 2,841
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Bangalore
Can you make it easily configurable through notification bar?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Kernel: Stock
My thread: Repacked Kernels for InsertCoin Evolution
HTC HD2===>HTC DESIRE HD===>HTC ONE X===>HTC ONE 64GB
Hit on if my post helps you!
The Following User Says Thank You to shree.cse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Meltus
Old
#12  
Meltus's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,001
Posts: 1,909
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shree.cse View Post
Can you make it easily configurable through notification bar?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Never tried doing that before, but ill have a go!

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
 
jonas2295
Old
#13  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,433
Posts: 4,863
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
Okay your app works on ARHD 5.2.0

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

 
malte41
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 156
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Berlin
Working great! so far (arhd 5.2.0)

For me personally your app is EXTREMLY usefull!!! I never play any games.... i bought the phone because it has a great camera. No need for 4 cores :) As long the camera works and the launcher runs smoothly i am happy! In combination with a no-sense rom, low brightness patch and a nice kernel i got enough energy for a day with taking a lot of photos. Thx a lot!
 
jonas2295
Old
#15  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,433
Posts: 4,863
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
If you need some help on graphics you can contact me

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

 
Meltus
Old
#16  
Meltus's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,001
Posts: 1,909
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by malte41 View Post
Working great! so far (arhd 5.2.0)

For me personally your app is EXTREMLY usefull!!! I never play any games.... i bought the phone because it has a great camera. No need for 4 cores :) As long the camera works and the launcher runs smoothly i am happy! In combination with a no-sense rom, low brightness patch and a nice kernel i got enough energy for a day with taking a lot of photos. Thx a lot!
No problem, glad you find it useful! Don't forget to thank MrPhilo and K0rner, they found out how to do it, I just made it into an app

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295 View Post
If you need some help on graphics you can contact me
I may do! Gonna get everything functioning properly before I start thinking about graphics!
 
Meltus
Old
#17  
Meltus's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,001
Posts: 1,909
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295 View Post
Okay your app works on ARHD 5.2.0
Did the fix I post work alright for you?

Also, I've updated the OP with a few screenshots!
 
jonas2295
Old
#18  
jonas2295's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,433
Posts: 4,863
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Bavaria

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltus View Post
Did the fix I post work alright for you?

Also, I've updated the OP with a few screenshots!
Didn't test but updated today and my guess I fixed it by switching kernel now on bricked kernel.

Regarding your graphic answer :
That's a good idea

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium



You want 20gb free cloud storage ?
use my referral link and you get them right away at copy.com !
Thanks!

 
Meltus
Old
#19  
Meltus's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,001
Posts: 1,909
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manchester

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295 View Post
Didn't test but updated today and my guess I fixed it by switching kernel now on bricked kernel.

Regarding your graphic answer :
That's a good idea

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
Ah fair enough! I'll play around with some ROMs later and see if I can confirm it works!

Small update for now; Removed the pointless "1 core" option and sped up disabling/enabling cores slightly!
New download is in the OP.
 
icke
Old
#20  
icke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,092
Posts: 1,755
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ahaus

 
DONATE TO ME
Great little helper!
Thank U for that. Works fine on LeeDrOid 6.2.0!
One suggestion: would be nice if there's an option to apply settings on boot. For me after rebooting last setting is gone.

But anyway: Thank U for this tool!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes