Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 44,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[New oneclick Root/Unroot]Root/Unroot your android2.1 to 4.0 with Unlockroot 2012.

Tip us?

PrajapatiKetan
Old
(Last edited by PrajapatiKetan; 18th May 2012 at 02:22 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Thumbs up [New oneclick Root/Unroot]Root/Unroot your android2.1 to 4.0 with Unlockroot 2012.

Hi friends m going to Present 100% Working Tutorial to Root/Unroot your Android 2.1 to 4.0

Tired with lots of boring threads and Tricks but still your phone is not Rooted yet??
Don't worry i work hard and Found this awesome trick for all of you.
you are now at Right place.
It's New Rooting 100% working Trick.

Rooting gingerbread 2.3.3 and all version is always difficult but no more Because Now Rooting your Phone with Unlockroot is so easy.

m going to presenting new unlockroot Trick.

UnlockRoot23 is an easy one click Root/Unroot for most android devices starting from Android 2.1 to 4.0

Supported OS: WinXP/Vista/WIN7

HIT THANKS AFTER SUCCESSFULLY
ROOT/UNRROT YOUR
PHONE...!!!

Q. How to root my phone with unlockroot???

ANSWER:
=> Click here and download unlockroot23.exe or you can visit official website of Unlockroot here.

=> After download it click on install and install it on your PC.

=> Click here to Download Drivers pack for debugging mode.

=> Connect your device to PC with enable Debugging mode.(Make sure you have installed debugging Driver)

=> After connecting your device with PC Click on root you can see it in this image click to see.

=> When you click on Root it'll Detect your handset with Your android version automatically than click on ok in prompt.

=> Now it will ask for restart your phone for further process so allow reboot click on ok in prompt.

=> That's it now when your phone is restarted you will find Installed Superuser app in your Phone automatically.

=> Congratulation Your phone is Successfully rooted now. enjoy power of rooted phone..!!!

=> You can check with root-checker app click here to download and check.

Note:This Rooting trick tested by me on my LGP500 with gingerbread 2.3.3 and working fine for me see this screenshot. I'm sure this thread you could Root/Unroot successfully good luck.
Click here to see my P500 after rooting.

Q. How to Unroot my phone with Unlockroot?

ANSWER:
=> After connecting your phone with enable Debugging mode click on Unroot as shown in image at here.

=> That's it Unroot is also so easy.

Note: Friends be frank with you i not rooted my phone yet so don't know how to root.Please reply me whenever you Unroot your device with this trick.

That's it, It's my Easy Root/Unroot Tutorial. I hope you like this tutorial.
Comments, Questions... post it below, i will read them and answer as soon as possible.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to PrajapatiKetan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Heckerking
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks
working for me :thumbup:
The Following User Says Thank You to Heckerking For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PrajapatiKetan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckerking View Post
Thanks
Ohh
It my pleasure buddy and m glad that my tutorial helps you.
Have great day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrajapatiKetan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

PrajapatiKetan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heckerking View Post
Thanks
By d way u rooted or unrooted your phone? Tel us which device u have with which version?
The Following User Says Thank You to PrajapatiKetan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

foxity
Old
(Last edited by foxity; 14th May 2012 at 06:30 PM.)
Thanks Meter 7
Works with Galaxy S Advance i9070? When you get home I will test.

PrajapatiKetan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxity View Post
Works with Galaxy S Advance i9070? When you get home I will test.
If u using android version between 2.1 and 4.0 definatly will works for you.
If it works please dont forget to post here.

Nitro_HD_Lover
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default LG Nitro HD

Hey Thanks for all the hard Work but i Does not work for my Nitro HD it kept saying "Shell Root Unsuccessful!" and now it wont recognize my device...
im running Android 2.3.5
The Following User Says Thank You to Nitro_HD_Lover For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flatpackpete
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Sorry, Just tried with Sony Xperia Arc S with 4.0.3 and, although it said it rooted successfully, there was no change andim not rooted

PrajapatiKetan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitro_HD_Lover View Post
Hey Thanks for all the hard Work but i Does not work for my Nitro HD it kept saying "Shell Root Unsuccessful!" and now it wont recognize my device...
im running Android 2.3.5
Ohh sad buddy not works for you
I think your phone locked with bootloaders. It there it is than its never works

PrajapatiKetan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatpackpete View Post
Sorry, Just tried with Sony Xperia Arc S with 4.0.3 and, although it said it rooted successfully, there was no change andim not rooted
Buddy ur version is already higher for unlock root. And tel me u said rooted sucsfully and than no change in andim? Can u see superuser app automatically installed? Or download root chacker bsic for proper check.

The Following User Says Thank You to PrajapatiKetan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]