19th May 2012, 03:11 AM   |  #292  
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 6,999

4,543 posts
Donate to Me
More
Here you go :)
Attached Files
File Type: zip call_rec_fix.zip - [Click for QR Code] (475.5 KB, 55 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2012, 05:10 AM   |  #293  
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 6,999

4,543 posts
Donate to Me
More
Guys some one have stock LPY email apk?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
19th May 2012, 05:49 AM   |  #294  
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 0

28 posts
More
Coming from version 1.2, reboot into recovery, wipe cache, wipe dalvik cache, install version 1.4 from SD card. Everything is OK
A new look for the contacts and messaging apps would be nice.... I can help with graphics if you teach/explain me
Keep up the good work guys.
19th May 2012, 06:03 AM   |  #295  
Thanks Meter: 401

819 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacut

DAMN ! Flashing SU-Busybox-Installer.zip halts on "unmounting system" and after 2 minutes system reboots. Before it says "Installing Busybox" but the whole process doesn't end normally.

In fact when I try Superuser, it says I am "S-ON".

So what should I do now ?!?!!?

AAAGHH !!!

As I mentioned I said if you are on CWM ? Are you ? OR ITS the samsung recovery ?
Ifbits samsung recovery then flash the CWM file before this the methos is for those who flashed and lost root if you have a standard recover then you are without root at all not partial so go flasg the file and wait CWM recovery will appeare so now flasg with it the SU-busybox Install...... and reboot ps wipe dalvik and cache before procedure ok

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
19th May 2012, 06:09 AM   |  #296  
Thanks Meter: 114

250 posts
More
Quote:

Ok...let's see...

I tried to creade a directory under /system. No success. AAAAGH !!!

Based on what you guys stated above I see 2 methods.

Method 1

Let me recap, and please complete this task list
1) copying SU-busybox into sdcard (I prefer using the external one)
2) rebooting in recovery (yes, I have this. It is the blue version, no touch)
3) flashing SU-busybox
4) !?!?!? where does superuser come from ? Should I install superSU ? From where ? Please clarify
5) rebooting in recovery once again
6) flashin 1.3 (or 1.4 once available)

Method 2

Let me recap, and please complete this task list
1) copying Abyss 4.2 kernel into sdcard (I prefer using the external one)
2) rebooting in recovery (yes, I have this. It is the blue version, no touch)
3) flashing Abyss 4.2 kernel
4) rebooting in recovery once again (sure I can do that ? I remeber I can only do "reboot device" from recovery mode. Please clarify)
6) flashin 1.3 (or 1.4 once available)

At the end of the day you tell me I will have latest version AND root ?

Awaiting your comments and suggestion

Thanks !

"SU-busybox", as the name implies, SU-superuser & busybox.
You should have the cwmr interface then you can install the su-busybox, if you're still on stock recovery, you have to flash the cwm.zip first. I personally have not use this method to get root, but read from many comments that this works for them.

If you've flash abyssnote kernel 4.2, you should have see the reboot recovery in the reboot menu for redpill version and advanced> reboot recovery for cw version.
The key is at step 4, if you're already on ics ROM, after flashing abyssnote kernel never to reboot device, choose only "reboot recovery" within the recovery, you can then wipe data/factory rest (only if necessary), after the wipe install the KingDroid 1.4.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app
19th May 2012, 06:18 AM   |  #297  
Thanks Meter: 2

64 posts
Nothing, it just doesn't go to deep sleep.. I have 72% of the uptime at 200 mhz

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
19th May 2012, 07:06 AM   |  #298  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 11

206 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVERSiN

As I mentioned I said if you are on CWM ? Are you ? OR ITS the samsung recovery ?
Ifbits samsung recovery then flash the CWM file before this the methos is for those who flashed and lost root if you have a standard recover then you are without root at all not partial so go flasg the file and wait CWM recovery will appeare so now flasg with it the SU-busybox Install...... and reboot ps wipe dalvik and cache before procedure ok

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

I have "CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7" which I assume it is NOT the Samsung recovery. I tried anyway to lauch "apply update from sdcard" having put CWM.zip in /sdcard; it says "E: Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (No such file or directory)". I made also a copy of CWM.zip in update.zip. No success

Assuming I am already on CWM, when you say "before procedure" do you mean: I should wipe dalvik and cache BEFORE flashing SU-busybox ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycneosg

"SU-busybox", as the name implies, SU-superuser & busybox.
You should have the cwmr interface then you can install the su-busybox, if you're still on stock recovery, you have to flash the cwm.zip first. I personally have not use this method to get root, but read from many comments that this works for them.

If you've flash abyssnote kernel 4.2, you should have see the reboot recovery in the reboot menu for redpill version and advanced> reboot recovery for cw version.
The key is at step 4, if you're already on ics ROM, after flashing abyssnote kernel never to reboot device, choose only "reboot recovery" within the recovery, you can then wipe data/factory rest (only if necessary), after the wipe install the KingDroid 1.4.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app

The procedure says not to flash CWM.zip rather to "apply update from sdcard". I am trying doing it but unsuccessfully (see my previous post).

I am little scared to flash Abyssnote, since it is my understanding I would have (even for few seconds) a GB Kernel into an ICS Rom. Assuming something got wrong during the process I might lock the device.
Am I wrong ?

Thanks
19th May 2012, 07:23 AM   |  #299  
Flag Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 4,393

2,691 posts
More
Quote:

I have "CWM-based Recovery v5.0.2.7" which I assume it is NOT the Samsung recovery. I tried anyway to lauch "apply update from sdcard" having put CWM.zip in /sdcard; it says "E: Can't open /sdcard/update.zip (No such file or directory)". I made also a copy of CWM.zip in update.zip. No success

Assuming I am already on CWM, when you say "before procedure" do you mean: I should wipe dalvik and cache BEFORE flashing SU-busybox ?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

The procedure says not to flash CWM.zip rather to "apply update from sdcard". I am trying doing it but unsuccessfully (see my previous post).

I am little scared to flash Abyssnote, since it is my understanding I would have (even for few seconds) a GB Kernel into an ICS Rom. Assuming something got wrong during the process I might lock the device.
Am I wrong ?

Thanks

just copy the cwm.zip and su+busybox installer zip on external SD card in the root level and not in any folders...enter in to stock recovery and flash the cwm.zip first which soon will take you to cwm recovery...from there select su+busybox installer file zip from external sd and flash..reboot...you will have the working root
The Following User Says Thank You to grgsiocl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2012, 07:28 AM   |  #300  
Thanks Meter: 41

249 posts
More
This rom is really fast and stable

Confirmation number: 281436692Y252212G
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-05-19-07-20-02.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1069996  
Last edited by nico1885; 19th May 2012 at 07:40 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bug, wi fi
Previous Thread Next Thread