Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] SKYICS 4.2E-17(ULCE2) 6/18/12--- Amazing battery.CRT OFF!!!!!

OP seanzscreams

29th May 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #2301  
Flag Riverside california
Thanks Meter: 27

124 posts
More
havin issues with calls, when i call they cant hear me until i speaker phone and then they hear me, when im back to regular they cant hear me well sounds like crap anyone else have this issue? or even had? how did you fix??? any help greatly appreciated, thank you very much
29th May 2012, 08:47 AM   |  #2302  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 165

513 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhkean

Possibly a stupid question, but my wife won't let me hack her skyrocket, but she loves the dandelion wallpaper... Where is it on the ROM?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

When you go to set the wallpaper, choose 'gallery' instead of wallpaper gallery... and its in a folder called wallpapers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sgs3 (1).jpg
Views:	267
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	1092042  
The Following User Says Thank You to sulpher For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 08:49 AM   |  #2303  
Recognized Contributor
Flag bolton, on
Thanks Meter: 3,422

3,153 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenavm

help-

used SKY ICS back on the original leak.. then too many tiny bugs(none i'd bother sean with) were getting to me and i just went back to stock and waited for official ICS. well, i can't wait anymore.

tried installing this release. i'm on CWM touch 5.8.1.3 ... followed OP instructions to a T(4 times mind you) .. get stuck on "samsung" splash.

tried formatting the SD card and reflashing.. stuck on samsung splash.

tried using a different SD card ... stuck on samsung splash.

tried re-ODINing CWM ... stuck on samsung splash.

ODINed a different version of CWM ... stuck on samsung splash.

what in the blue f*** do i need to do to get this to work?

i get an error when wiping the dalvik: E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext1] on CWM touch 5.8.1.3

on the other one, 5.5.something, i got an error saying it couldn't "makeefts"(something along those lines) while wiping data/factory resetting. sorry for the lack of exact errors.. i'll go back and replicate them if needed. i'm just frustrated at this point.

also, on the 5.5 CWM touch, i wouldn't get the dalvik error, but when i went to install from the sd card, it would just keep looping back to my internal card.. as if it couldn't recognize my external. there was even the external_sd subfolder in the internal card, but when i clicked it, it just looped back to the internal card.

whaaaat in the hell is going on?

in op it says to do the oneclick in ur situation, did u try that, i would start from stock w/the sammobile tar, if u cant odin the tar, u have other issues, read this for those issues http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1652398
29th May 2012, 08:51 AM   |  #2304  
New York
Thanks Meter: 921

2,090 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhkean

Possibly a stupid question, but my wife won't let me hack her skyrocket, but she loves the dandelion wallpaper... Where is it on the ROM?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA

If you haven't already, download ZMODS from the OP (http://d-h.st/Oub). It'll be in the "wallpapers" folder.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kernel Sanders For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 09:21 AM   |  #2305  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 19

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincom

in op it says to do the oneclick in ur situation, did u try that, i would start from stock w/the sammobile tar, if u cant odin the tar, u have other issues, read this for those issues http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1652398

yep, i'm in the middle of going the one-click route now.. honestly i'm sure theres a fix and i can find it if this isn't it, i'm just so curious to know what in the world is causing all these problems with the sd card?

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

now CWM is throwing a "error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure" when factory resetting/data wiping.

what?
29th May 2012, 09:40 AM   |  #2306  
OP Recognized Developer
Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 12,767

3,644 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yep, i'm in the middle of going the one-click route now.. honestly i'm sure theres a fix and i can find it if this isn't it, i'm just so curious to know what in the world is causing all these problems with the sd card?

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

now CWM is throwing a "error mounting /sdcard/.android_secure" when factory resetting/data wiping.

what?

I had some serious issues once i started wiping stuff at one point.. Mind that i flash way more than anyone here so it was only a matter of time

Omg i had cache problems out the ass with cwm and no matter what it would say can't mount..etc then give me like 6 repeating errors no matter what I flashed the solution was to wipe external sd them use odin to reflash recovery then only put rom and update on the card

It went wrong when i deleted yhe clockwork folder on my sd .. I dunno just my two sense

I even bricked it ..but recovered it

So its def you and your setup

I find its best to put it down for a sec
Then take a deep breath

Now start over .. seriously though i do and a cool head is how you keep from bricking it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanzscreams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 09:51 AM   |  #2307  
Flag Orlando

115 posts
More
ever since i got the phone.. my CWM has always thrown an E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext1] when attempting to wipe the dalvik.. could that have ANYTHING to do with the boot failure?
29th May 2012, 09:51 AM   |  #2308  
OP Recognized Developer
Atlanta

3,644 posts
Donate to Me
More
Also in regards to this forum..well i say from now on if you ask a stupid question lets make it policy the person answering has to lmgtfy.com it just bc it always makes me laugh so hard

I read everything ..and honestly to keep myself sane bc I'm so deep into these.roms i let peeps just talk away and i try to filter it out and take in all the probs that need fixing

As far a I'm concerned if your on xda you should know how to google by now..no excuses no hate just facts

Forget xda search what is that

http://bit.ly/MUIubs

browse through all posts

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seanzscreams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 09:53 AM   |  #2309  
OP Recognized Developer
Atlanta

3,644 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ever since i got the phone.. my CWM has always thrown an E: unknown volume for path [/sd-ext1] when attempting to wipe the dalvik.. could that have ANYTHING to do with the boot failure?

Nope mine always does too

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seanzscreams For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #2310  
Flag Orlando

115 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanzscreams

Nope mine always does too

i'm just gonna try re-downloading the ROM and starting over. maybe i got a bad d/l.. about all i can chalk it up to at this point

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

GOOD LORD.

ALL OF THAT AND IT WAS A BAD D/L.

ASRJOYASIJFASDKASOYRKEATOK#$^)@%$^@$%))TWSRTOEW_RG ODFJASKMAS.

i'm calm now..

thanks sean

edit: dude.. if you're ever in the central florida area for a gig or something let me know.. i know eyal's out here with jason, idk if you're ever in the area for either band, but seriously dude let me buy you a beer or something.
Last edited by stevenavm; 29th May 2012 at 10:01 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
exchange, media, tether enable
Previous Thread Next Thread