Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
got vvm to work. Here is what I did.
1) install seanzscreams's Fix following his instructions
2) started VVM and called Voicemail when prompted by VVM
3) turned on and off then back on the password option.
4) set a new password
5) finished call.
6) VVM then set up my account
7) when I tried to enter password in VVM got the cannot save password error.
8) checked and saw that I was on 4G not LTE.
9) Turned on airplane MODE. then Turned it off. Now had my LTE mode
10) tried password again in VVM and it WORKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure all the steps are required, But I now have working VVM
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2