MokujinX5.........Try clearing the markets data...also is it the inverted play store if so delete the whole apk file and Download new original..push to system apps and reboot.. I had the same problem that fixed it..
1) install seanzscreams's Fix following his instructions
2) started VVM and called Voicemail when prompted by VVM
3) turned on and off then back on the password option.
4) set a new password
5) finished call.
6) VVM then set up my account
7) when I tried to enter password in VVM got the cannot save password error.
8) checked and saw that I was on 4G not LTE.
9) Turned on airplane MODE. then Turned it off. Now had my LTE mode
10) tried password again in VVM and it WORKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not sure all the steps are required, But I now have working VVM
This rom is the best so far. The only issue I have left now that VVM is working is that the touch key lights will not keep the ALWAYS ON setting.
If it select Always ON, then turn off the screen wait a few seconds turn it on the Touch keys come back on (good) Turn screen off again and then back on. No touch key lights (bad) The 1.5 and 6 second settings work. Only the Always On setting does not stick.
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?