Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 46,110 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [5/20/2012] - MikVirgin v1.0 - [Sense 3.6|4.0.3|Tweaks|Odex|Sprintified]

Tip us?

aamikam
Old
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2708

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vat829 View Post
Is the weather widget from sense 4.0? Cleanrom has it I think it looks nice can you include it if its not already on this rom
its still a WIP man... so the rom runs perfect but like i said in the OP... "im not done with it".

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
Does this have the roam settings enabled?
yes, i was the 1st to get it working for everyone else... (and yes.. i know it might sound cocky that i even said it, but its true... just shame not everyone read all the time and not everyone are specific with credits given) - nothing against u personally btw.
but u should get that it works from the OP cuz it says "as if it was a sprint release".

Developing For

| Desire | Desire HD | Desire S | Desire Z/G2 | Incredible | Incredible 2 | Incredible S | Evo 3D |
| Evo 4G | Evo Shift 4G | Inspire 4G | myTouch 4G | Rezound | Thunderbolt |
| Latest RUU's |
If you like my work,
feel free to
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aamikam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bleichtman
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Love all your work. Once they settle in, your roms are by far the absolute smoothest. This is no exception. Thanks!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

LiquidSolstice
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4369
I love this ROM. It's stupid smooth.

Only question; the included "Infinite ICS" theme, I really like it, but for "Menu" buttons (the little downward triangle on certain options that imply pressing them brings up a popup window) they appear to be really oversized, and the popup menu also looks oversized (as do the radio buttons)

Warning, massive image sizes ahead.

SupermanTW
Old
Thanks Meter 25
I know your not done its a WIP but I would love to see these features added to the tweaks. I also can't wait until the Hotspot has been fully hacked. Great job on the rom I am downloading it now. Glad you came over from the OG Evo my wife uses your rom for the OG and she loves it. Thank you.

Statusbar: From Evo 3D Gingerbread Leedroid Tweaks
  • OWN SIGNAL TWEAKS - choose up to SEVEN different colors for wifi/data/signal bars - DYNAMIC colors, dependent on signal strength - two icons sets to choose!
Advanced Tweaks:
  • Mount system rw/ro
  • Wipe cache/dalvik
  • Wipe Battery stats
  • Fix permissions
  • zipalaign apks
  • set sd cache

New Tweaks:
  • Hide specific notifications icons: ADD LOCATION ICON
  • Add HTC Quicklaunch Widget from Sense 3.5 make a toggle to turn it off/on (HTC Quicklaunch Widget for ICS Sense 3.6 currently makes the rosie transparent) http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1645918
  • Ability to change between rosies (Sense 4.0, 3.6, 3.0, Bliss, or Default gingerbread or Default ICS Launchers).
  • Toggle for 4x4 or 5x5 or 5x4 or 4x5 Rosie with and without text
  • Change Rosie color and transparencies
[/QUOTE]

newtoroot
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18732

DONATE TO ME
I'm going to load thus up myself.... Just so you all know because I'm sure most of you don't... This man is the reason I started deving.. his mikfroyo Rom hooked me back in the day and I started talking to him off and on and he gave me a project to work on and boom I haven't stopped... In my book he puts out the fastest and stable stock roms you can get... His roms are the only roms I will flash by another dev. Great work as always mik

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to newtoroot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

evofreak80
Old
Thanks Meter 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamikam View Post
u guys do know this rom has been on my site for a while now...
i decided to post it here also... cuz i know not all u guys come over to the site often... so its worth letting u guys know it exists and in the works.
Your right mik, I haven't been over on your site much since I left my evo 4g but I do still check it for my girls 4g. I'm gonna give yours a try here tonite I like that u incorporated beats, and Sony xloud into the Rom I miss that with mean Rom I'm using now.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to evofreak80 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tyler.durden
Old
Thanks Meter 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by aamikam View Post
u guys do know this rom has been on my site for a while now...
i decided to post it here also... cuz i know not all u guys come over to the site often... so its worth letting u guys know it exists and in the works.
Just reiterating this point...

I highly suggest anyone who is a fan of Mik's work check out his site.

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoroot View Post
I'm going to load thus up myself.... Just so you all know because I'm sure most of you don't... This man is the reason I started deving.. his mikfroyo Rom hooked me back in the day and I started talking to him off and on and he gave me a project to work on and boom I haven't stopped... In my book he puts out the fastest and stable stock roms you can get... His roms are the only roms I will flash by another dev. Great work as always mik

x2

Started using MikFroyo in December 2010 on the Evo, when he first came out with the "Re-Engineered" version.

gokart2
Old
Thanks Meter 228
Quote:
I flashed MikRunny 1.0x and never looked back until the ICS hit (the itch got me). It was very smooth to say the least. Also....that's massive respect you gave there, most people in general don't give it out like that. I respect you even more for that. Both you guys rock, so do your roms. Regardless....I'm happy I got a new Mik rom to flash now!
---------------------------------------------------
Moto X [XT1056-Sprint]
Stock ROM or AOSPA
Nexus 7- It died....

pwnyourace
Old
Thanks Meter 428

DONATE TO ME
Yay new version! Been rocking rc1 for the past few days cuz I'm a champ and check themikmik lol I saw it and my jaw dropped and it was just like a "am I reading this right?" Moment.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Nothing I do on here is worthy of a donation, I do everything I do on here for fun, to learn, and to help people.
Any donations should go to them not me, for the real work they do. AMCSUPPORT.ORG
"This Disease Is Me"

bjones8515
Old
Thanks Meter 233
Quote:

Honestly I pretty much started on Evo og w Mik-z and WarmZ, mik-g ...ran em for a long while. Later Bliss hit & quit, until u guys took it to a new level w Runnymede, MikRunny.....ahhh the good ole days!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA

Tags
mikroms, themikmik
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe