FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Discussion]HTC One S [S-OFF]

19th May 2012, 04:36 PM |#11  
mr.lm's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag shenzhen
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevine

I know there is some activity on the One X forums for getting S-OFF but has anyone heard of S-OFF progress for One S?


i can do it. my qq:466671560
 
 
19th May 2012, 04:40 PM |#12  
Reevine's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Uji-shi, Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.lm

i can do it. my qq:466671560

If you could provide S-OFF for the One S that would be amazing.
19th May 2012, 05:40 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I hope that S-OFF for one x can be used to develop s-off for one S. I've a vodafone it branded one s and so I can't restore original firmware with RUU_Ville_.exe file.
19th May 2012, 08:30 PM |#14  
snowwhite007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 146
 
More
Iff there is any other devs wanting to work on it I would be happy to get something started?

Mod Or Die
The Following User Says Thank You to snowwhite007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2012, 11:29 PM |#15  
Reevine's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Uji-shi, Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwhite007

Iff there is any other devs wanting to work on it I would be happy to get something started?

Mod Or Die

If you contact torxx, xkonni, Reviewers, or Untouchable I'm sure you could get some help. I know they are busy but those are some of the main devs working on the One S right now.
19th May 2012, 11:34 PM |#16  
Senior Member
Flag Chino
Thanks Meter: 139
 
More
Why don't you guys get in touch with juopunotbear? website www.unlimited.io

They made s off possible in many devices when many thought we couldn't or wouldn't.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to fcpelayo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th May 2012, 11:39 PM |#17  
Reevine's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Uji-shi, Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcpelayo

Why don't you guys get in touch with juopunotbear? website www.unlimited.io

They made s off possible in many devices when many thought we couldn't or wouldn't.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Sweet thanks for the link. I own both the One X and One S. I know there is a good amount of development on the One X but I would love to see that carry over to the One S as well.
20th May 2012, 12:13 AM |#18  
Reviewers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,693
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevine

If you contact torxx, xkonni, Reviewers, or Untouchable I'm sure you could get some help. I know they are busy but those are some of the main devs working on the One S right now.

We know nothing off S-OFF trust me ;-D
20th May 2012, 12:27 AM |#19  
Reevine's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Uji-shi, Kyoto
Thanks Meter: 113
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reviewers

We know nothing off S-OFF trust me ;-D

Haha well I apologize for the assumption. I know HBoot has nothing to do with android programming directly but you would be surprised what people know. Im trying to see if I can contact the revolution team. The team that has gotten S-OFF for a lot of HTC devices so far.
20th May 2012, 12:29 AM |#20  
Reviewers's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,693
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reevine

Haha well I apologize for the assumption. I know HBoot has nothing to do with android programming directly but you would be surprised what people know. Im trying to see if I can contact the revolution team. The team that has gotten S-OFF for a lot of HTC devices so far.

Contact Revolution/JuoPenutBear
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes