What are nightly builds?
Auto compile builds from the CyanogenMod github, each time there are new corrections on it.
This version change each night, and aren't support officially, if you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Latest firmware (3.32) is required. Download here.
- First time flashing CM9 to your Sensation (Or coming from another ROM)
1. Unlock/root your device and install ClockWorkMod Recovery via ROM Manager
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
4. Install the ROM
5. Install the Google Apps
- Bluetooth ID3 tag issues
- 1080p recording is broken
- Not compatible with superwipe
-.AVI files are not hardware accelerated and cannot be played in the gallery
- HDMI does not work
- Scrolling may not be as "smooth" (Don't complain about this)
- Random no data connection (I don't experience this but some do)
- Jenkins: http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.com/
- CyanogenMod Github: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
- Clean Your Rom: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/wiki/Barebones
- ICS Branch: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/st...branch:ics,n,z
- CyanogenMod Google+: https://plus.google.com/117962666888533781522/posts
Thank you to:
- Vorbeth, intervigil, faux123, Sc2k, elelinux
- CyanogenMod Team
Have an issue downloading? Torrent it
**These are nightlies, there WILL be bugs**
- If your issue is a possible kernel issue, state which kernel you are using
GOT ISSUES TO REPORT and SEARCH BEFORE POSTING: