Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][Official] CyanogenMod 9 Nightly for Sensation

OP blahbl4hblah

15th May 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #181  
KCuadrado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caguas
Thanks Meter: 80
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsnamebrand

Is anyone else's phone getting really hot running cm9?

Sent from my NookColor using XDA

Nope! The CM9 stock kernel is perfect for me. 1.2GHz and 2nd core is online only when needed. No 2 cores always online like faux kernel. I've never felt my phone hot. I am using todays nightly build.
15th May 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #182  
lowsnamebrand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCuadrado

Nope! The CM9 stock kernel is perfect for me. 1.2GHz and 2nd core is online only when needed. No 2 cores always online like faux kernel. I've never felt my phone hot. I am using todays nightly build.

See I never OC'd mine so it should be 1.2, but it was getting pretty warm, so maybe try a fresh install again...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA
15th May 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
27 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahbl4hblah

Before trying that try fix permissions

Sent from my Sensation

Fix the permissions,
everyrging OK now. Thanks
15th May 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #184  
KCuadrado's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Caguas
Thanks Meter: 80
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowsnamebrand

See I never OC'd mine so it should be 1.2, but it was getting pretty warm, so maybe try a fresh install again...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA

I don't know why, but when I flash ROMs without full battery my phone gets warm. If I full wipe and flash when I am @ full battery it lasts longer, and doesn't get warm. Don't know if that happens to me or I'm crazy.

I am using the conservative governor though, and if you don't use wifi, expect to make your phone a little warm. (Charging while using it makes it boil haha)
15th May 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #185  
lowsnamebrand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCuadrado

I don't know why, but when I flash ROMs without full battery my phone gets warm. If I full wipe and flash when I am @ full battery it lasts longer, and doesn't get warm. Don't know if that happens to me or I'm crazy.

I am using the conservative governor though, and if you don't use wifi, expect to make your phone a little warm. (Charging while using it makes it boil haha)

Lol never use WiFi (although ARHD likes to turn it on by itself sometimes lol) and I always charge my battery before flashing

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA
15th May 2012, 11:47 PM   |  #186  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
I can confirm (if anyone is interested) that this mod works well kinda miss beats audio found in Sense
15th May 2012, 11:53 PM   |  #187  
payneardo's Avatar
Senior Member
Cleethorpes
Thanks Meter: 14
 
223 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Anybody elses volume very low, I can't hear my speaker? I do have an XE and installed rom after super wipe and reinstalled apps (not from backup )

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium
Last edited by payneardo; 15th May 2012 at 11:55 PM.
15th May 2012, 11:57 PM   |  #188  
mulletcutter's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag GA
Thanks Meter: 478
 
4,856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty Matt

I can confirm (if anyone is interested) that this mod works well kinda miss beats audio found in Sense

Which one did u flash?
Also after flashing newest NB I got random vibrates.
16th May 2012, 12:01 AM   |  #189  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
351 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by payneardo

Anybody elses volume very low, I can't hear my speaker? I do have an XE and installed rom after super wipe and reinstalled apps (not from backup )

Sent from my HTC Sensation using xda premium

I can't say i have, but i'm on a regular sensation with the above mentioned Beats mod just flashed, defo reccomend a nandroid just in case

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletcutter

Which one did u flash?
Also after flashing newest NB I got random vibrates.

I flashed the latest one, haven't had FCs or vibrates...nothing wrong just yet :/ I'll post a comment if i run into problems though. Might try Bravia engine too
16th May 2012, 12:06 AM   |  #190  
eXelero's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 8
 
170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
great to see the CM9 nightlies coming for the Sensation. so first of all, thanx for this!

the only thing I don't like in this ROM is that (at least on the 1st nightly it is the situation) the in-call speaker volume is pretty much high. so for each call I kinda need to turn first the volume up, then press it several times to get it lower.
is there any fix for this to have a much lower in-call volume for each call?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, htc sensation, nightlies, no dirty fixes :(, open source
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes