Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,086 Members 54,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Would you also like to have a Rocket MIUI (as soon as brick-free kernel available)?
yes, please provide! 246 52.68%
no, concentrate on Sammy-based Rocket ROM only 221 47.32%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] RocketROM v12 - ICS - 4.0.4 - XXLRT [Update 10/04] < FASTER and STABLE > Enjoy!

Tip us?

tbong777
Old
Thanks Meter 336
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjones View Post
Anybody know how to get rid of the big green circle in the top right hand corner?

Thank you.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Thats the battery indicator on Kalagas great theme. You would have to install the Stock themed version of this in the third post. Personally I find Samsungs stack theming bland, the flat pea green has worn out it's welcome for me.
SMART PHONE TEST
ATT since before Cingular
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Previous - N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, Note N7000,Tab 2 7 P3100, Nexus 7
Tombo7777 -Ebay

Reb0rn
Old
Thanks Meter 736

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonjcruse View Post
Well I managed it,, my beloved Note is Dead. Won't turn on, hung at installing ROM then turned off and will not respond or turn on.

Had boot loops to start so followed instructions to recover. Tried other methods as posted in this tread but killed / bricked the phone

I have Purchased a JIG that should arrive tomorrow to see if I can force it into download mode as the power button does nothing. If all else fails it's off back to vodafone repair centre (here's hoping they are not so clever and work out the what's caused it).
The jig won't work as the kernel has screwed your partitions... the jig reflashes partitions but does not repair damaged ones.

I'm sorry. Here in Sweden for me it would be better to drop my phone in the toilet after I've bricked it and take it under insurance policy... ur just run it over with my car. The idea's are never ending

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
Phone: Sony Xperia z2 16GB White
History: Too long to rabble here...

cgjones
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbong777 View Post
Thats the battery indicator on Kalagas great theme. You would have to install the Stock themed version of this in the third post. Personally I find Samsungs stack theming bland, the flat pea green has worn out it's welcome for me.
Thanks, yes, I love the theme too, but the green circle seems pointless when I have the battery percentage indicator switched on.

Phone : Galaxy Note 3
Provider : Orange UK

tbong777
Old
Thanks Meter 336
I use Call Recorder Pro. (Don't care for amr files) Any way to get a phone Apk without call recording. It doesn't affect or interfere with Call Recorder but if there was a plain Jain Phone Apk around i would prefer it.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgjones View Post
Thanks, yes, I love the theme too, but the green circle seems pointless when I have the battery percentage indicator switched on.

Yeah I wish the % was INSIDE the circle as well. But its better than the stock bar IMO. I can SEE the icons and the Alarm clock is particularly nice. I'd like to dump the clock on the notification bar.
SMART PHONE TEST
ATT since before Cingular
Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100

PhoeniX ROM V17.0
XXUENB2 Android 4.3
Galaxy Tab 3 8
Previous - N82,N95-2,N95-4, N97 iPhone 3GS, Captivate, SGSII i9100, Note N7000,Tab 2 7 P3100, Nexus 7
Tombo7777 -Ebay

DSD99
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
Hi guys and gals!

Check out what the ppl over in the i717 section did with their Touchwiz ICS leak:

[ROM][UCLD3][5/10] The Hybrid RC_IV [Status 'operational'] read.. reaD? .. READ !!!

This is a TW based ROM with TW launcher removed and ParanoidAndroids per app DPI, and Tablet mode?! Full S-Pen support with S-Memo, S-Note, etc all included. And it looks like this:

Just a little jeoulous here...
Okay we need to buy these guys a n7000 right now!
I want them to do that for our note.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

simonjcruse
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Unhappy Here's how I killed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eybee1970 View Post
I feel with you - really! Hopefully Vodafone won't 'deep dive' in your device...

It would be very helpful to provide us step by step what exactly you did!
Thx in advance
I started the process last night. I was on litening v1.0 an k12 kernel. Followed the steps in OP for rooted GB and got boot loops. The system boots but restarts every 1 or 2 mins.

I then usd Darky 3.4 resurrection via PC odin and got my phone back working on GB .

I then decided to install official 4.0.3 and root via applying CWM.zip (instructions were a few posts back) and I had a rooted ICS rom. This is where I should of stopped but I wanted to sample the delights of this ROM.

Rebooted phone into recover which turned out to be 3e so ran CWM.zip again which put me into CWM recovery. Then I tried to flash, it all seemed fine but it hung on installing ROM, then phone switched off and has become unresponsive.

Strange thing is I didn't full wipe but understand I probably didn't have full root access due to having to load CWM on top of the stock recovery.

School boy errors but I like to take chances and this one evidently hasn't paid off.

If you need any other details I'll happily advise. Any suggestions other than the JIG would be advantageous
The Following User Says Thank You to simonjcruse For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tstrooper
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambucya77 View Post
It says at the download page abyss 39. Is it and abyss 4.2 mentioned at the op same

The Following User Says Thank You to tstrooper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

josepgreg
Old
Thanks Meter 2
This is fantastic rom everything works fine even battery is better than stock xxlpy good work dev

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

bambucya77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
oh yes sorry

ok this is 4.2

http://uploaded.to/file/v0wygcj0

hara74
Old
Thanks Meter 623
I'm on RR v1 since yesterday.

Flashed over Stock with CF root.
Everything works fine.
Only wiped cache and dalvik.

So far no bugs and issues.

Thanks a lot for the great Rom.

MI 3: System1 WiUi 4.6.20 - System2 KXDCNBE17.0 stable
Note: Biftor™SlimKat V7.0 - HATOs Green Dragon

HATO-Themes
hara´s Batterie Icons

to hit the Thanks Button is not a shame

Tags
eybee1970, galaxy note is the best for ever, greates rom ever! :), ics - xxlpy, lq3, rocket, rocket rom, speed, stable, unique
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe