Originally Posted by ftgg99
Any issues that haven't been fixed?
I did notice something else but I'm not sure how it is supposed to work, so it may not be an issue. My goal was to grab stuff from m.gawker.com. I can select an image and it will load, but if I try to expand the selection to include the article title, only the text will appear in the preview, but the image is no longer loaded
Just to see if it was only the gawker site, I did a test on a less complex layout, google.
1. Browse to google.com
2. Load the mobile page
3. Switch to spot mode and tap the standard google logo (currently ps_logo2.png), not a google doodle.
4. Press + and the image appears on the preview/content selection screen
5. Adjust settings and press OK
6. The widget gets created and all is well. The google logo image appears in the widget.
Now this is where I'm not sure if things are working correctly.
1. Do steps 1-3 again
2. Additionally, I press the Up Arrow to select more content. I think this should include the existing selection, the google logo.
3. Press +
4. However, on the preview/content selection page the logo is no longer there.
So, on sites like gawker, lifehacker, etc I can select an image and it will load, but if I try to expand the selection to include the article title, only the text will appear in the preview, and the image is no longer loaded. I have tried various levels of selecting stuff, but the image always disappears after going up a selection level.
Sent from my SHW-M380W using XDA Premium HD app