Please keep reporting your findings, but try not to speculate if you're unsure about whether this update has actually resolved an issue you were experiencing before.
I made a little summary of what the thread has turned up so far (some reports may be deemed speculatory):
- New HBOOT: 0.95, New Radio: 1.1204.105.14, Kernel version: 22.214.171.124-gc9932b1
- A german site (android-hilfe.de) is claiming any screen flickering should resolve itself within two weeks of using this update, apparently some voltage values were changed in the update. They report you're able to speed up this process by manually setting brightness to 100%.
- Some are reporting much less screen flickering right after installing the update
- The SD card storage issue (disappearing empty disk space) appears resolved for some
- The bug that caused taiwanese text to be shown on the task management screen in the french locale has been resolved
- Wifi issues (related to both signal strength and wifi seemingly disabling itself) a lot of us are suffering by have unfortunately not been resolved
- Battery reporting (or calibration) is reported to be affected by the update in some way or the other
- Multitasking improved; most apps, including the browser, now stay open after having been sent to background
please try to refrain from replies such as: "I'm updating now" or "It blows that this update is not yet available in my country". Thanks :)