Thanks Meter 399
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Land of Hornbill...
1. Make backup of your SystemUI.apk (and SystemUI.odex if it is there)
2. Download file attached
3. Put that file (SystemUI.apk) into your /system/
4. Set permission to rw-r--r--
5. Delete SystemUI.odex if it is inside /system/app/
6. Copy/move and replace modded SystemUI.apk from step 3 into /system/app/
1. I set the status bar background to grey colored when you pull down the statusbar to avoid the date overlapping with clock.
2. Notification icons will overlapped with centered clock when it is too many. Dont have much time to at least try to find a way to fix it. If you do have, please share.
Edit: Dont forget to do nandroid backup..