Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Liberate Italian Shift

OP ai585

16th May 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I just got the HTC shift (italian version) and am having no luck in liberating it. What method did you use? I have the files and followed MoDaCo website, but liberate never shows up on the options screen. Please help.

I also posted this under USB.Tools help. Sorry for the cross post.

I was able to get to USB Tools. The liberate.lnk file was corrupted. Still trying to get it to work. Does 'wm' mean windows mobile media center?
Last edited by ai585; 18th May 2012 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Update
19th May 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #2  

2 posts
Ben's Outlet, huh? Yeah, same thing here, only I don't have a sim card I can try yet. Managed to get Vista reinstalled in english, but currently I don't have a working Display switching ability. If you reinstall factory vista, it's in Italian, at least on mine, so watch out for that.
18th July 2012, 11:29 AM   |  #3  

3 posts
htc shift updation
have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me
19th July 2012, 12:40 AM   |  #4  
Flag Anchorage, AK
Thanks Meter: 26

189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagsval20

have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me

I was running into this as well. Make sure the CAB file is in the My Documents folder in the SnapVue side and it should work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread