Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,274 Members 38,975 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Liberate Italian Shift

Tip us?

ai585
Old
(Last edited by ai585; 18th May 2012 at 03:10 AM.) Reason: Update
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Liberate Italian Shift

I just got the HTC shift (italian version) and am having no luck in liberating it. What method did you use? I have the files and followed MoDaCo website, but liberate never shows up on the options screen. Please help.

I also posted this under USB.Tools help. Sorry for the cross post.

I was able to get to USB Tools. The liberate.lnk file was corrupted. Still trying to get it to work. Does 'wm' mean windows mobile media center?

xen0blade
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Ben's Outlet, huh? Yeah, same thing here, only I don't have a sim card I can try yet. Managed to get Vista reinstalled in english, but currently I don't have a working Display switching ability. If you reinstall factory vista, it's in Italian, at least on mine, so watch out for that.

stagsval20
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default htc shift updation

have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me

natboy
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by stagsval20 View Post
have the same problem, i am having italian version htc shift i change the language of windowz vista by vistalizator but can change snapvue to english version. i even cant liberate my device. i get stuck in between. i get an icon liberate in my snapvue settings when i click it it fails..........please help me
I was running into this as well. Make sure the CAB file is in the My Documents folder in the SnapVue side and it should work.