[TIP] How to flash the Rogers RUU or zip RUU(PJ83IMG.ZIP)
I see a lot of people asking don't know how to flash the rogers RUU zip file.
There are more than one way of the doing it, but I always do it this way.
0. ensure the bootloader is locked, or relock it...before step 1. (thanks to h_zee13)
1. download the ARUWizard.rar tool and have htc-sync installed and running.
(for those who doesn't know chinese just click the green rectangle button)
* if someone can upload this to a better online storage, please send me the link I will edit this.
2. unzip it the ARUWizard.rar into a folder.
2. delete the "rom.zip" in that folder or move to another place.
3. copy your "PJ83IMG.ZIP" into the folder.
4. run "ARUWizard.exe", follow the steps.
note. if you are not on xp, please right click the "ARUWizard.exe" with administrator permission.
boot into bootlaoder and enter fastboot usb mode. make sure you have fastboot and adb installed.
fastboot erase cache
fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip rom.zip
Hope that helps you guys.
Galaxy S4 Black edition - i337M
Unlocked: $14.99 from Cellunlocker.net
AWS Support: Flashed i337_AWS.QCN with QPST
ROM: CM 10.1 jfltecan