[ROM] [Themed+Modded AOKP] ░⋮ AOKPCB R1 ROM ⋮░ Circuit Boards!
There is currently a hold on this ROM, unless someone wants to get in touch with the creators of AOKPCB to fully integrate the infuse, I will discontinue it. Sorry guys, life calls .
This project is a representation of the benefits that open source brings. Using the Android ROM source of Team AOKP
, we bring you a rock-solid, feature-rich base ROM, topped off with a serving of PCB goodness that gives your device a very unique look.
We plan on adding more features and modifications as the ROM progresses, so feel free to leave us suggestions and feedback via replying to this thread, or join us on IRC
Keep an eye on our PCB Mini-Site for news updates and changelogs.
Temp. Link Infuse 4g --> http://d-h.st/BQt
GAPPS (Mount /system before flashing!) --> http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
- ASUS Transformer (tf101)
- ASUS Transformer Prime (tf201)(currently preparing!)
- HP Touchpad (tenderloin)
- HTC EVO 4G (supersonic)
- HTC Incredible (inc)
- HTC Sensation (pyramid)
- HTC Incredible 2 (vivow)
- Motorola Xoom - Verizon (stingray)
- Motorola Xoom - Wi-Fi (wingray)
- Samsung Captivate (captivatemtd)
- Samsung Fascinate (fascinatemtd)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus GSM (maguro)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE/CDMA (toro)
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus Sprint (toroplus)
- Samsung Galaxy S (i9000) (galaxysmtd)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Wi-Fi (p4wifi)
- Samsung Infuse 4g (SGH-I997)
- Samsung Nexus S (crespo)
- Samsung Nexus S 4G (crespo4g)
- Samsung Vibrant (vibrantmtd)
- + more coming soon!
Team Broccoli is a fresh collaboration of Android enthusiasts:
Contributors and thanks to:
- Team Kang
- Donators everywhere
- + more to be added, chat with us on IRC if you would like to help out
- hostedWithGeeks for the excellent hosting experience/service
- UOT Kitchen for their circle battery icons
- Some other icons were obtained at IconFinder
if you like it... (I would greatly appreciate that!!) otherwise, a click of the THANKS button is awesome!
Flash this at your own risk! Team Broccoli is NOT responsible for any damage caused to your device, however we do use AOKPCB ourselves. Always perform a NANDROID backup + Dalvik wipe (at the least) before installing. Also, PM me
before you rip out any of my resources if you wanted to use them in your own theme/project. I can be accommodating so long as you get in touch first!