2450mAh "Gold" slim battery
Well guys n gals, I have received today THIS battery
(edit: it seems the seller has raised the price slightly, when I bought it couple weeks ago I've paid $6 USD with free shipping)
(edit again: price actually goes up or down a dime or two because of the exchange rate: this listing is originally in GBP - British Pound Sterling, so it depends on how high or low currency exchange is at this moment
MORE PICTURES HERE
It is for HTC Sensation, however:
- it doesn't require any special back door (it is standard size)
- it does have much larger capacity (don't know is it really/exactly 2450 mAh, but certainly it IS of larger than original, see my first notes below)
- it didn't get hot (and it was just warm when chgarging)
- it is Made in Japan (which generally indicate best quality)
- it is recognized by MT4GS (no "unrecognized" battery problems)
- it is slightly larger, by about 0.5-1mm (perhaps because of this thick gold aluminium sticker it is wrapped around?). I had to insert it at the angle and kinda "squeeze" it in at the top
- takes long time to charge (it took about 6hrs to charge using phone's original charger)
(seller's stock photos that were here have been removed - after 6mths all links are dead)
My MT4GS is currently running on this battery for 4+hrs (with data - 4G or wifi - turned ON all time) and finally the "full" battery icon has changed to the "almost full" (1 notch less) on the screen.
With same use I would be in the middle or slightly more than half on original battery (that's how I already know it must have larger capacity).
Will let you know more once I use it and test it further.
Screenshots for the first 3 charge/ discharge cycles, conclusion and my other reports:
post #73 (my conclusion)
post #121 (my final 'report' after few weeks of use)
post #226 (after 6 months of use)
post #249 (after almost a year of use)
post #255 (after 1 year + of use)