5,597,007 Members 47,698 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Firmware MB860 Bell Canada Gingerbread 2.3.6 "Available"

Tip us?

Pzyduck
Old
(Last edited by Pzyduck; 22nd May 2012 at 01:11 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 776
Wink Firmware MB860 Bell Canada Gingerbread 2.3.6 "Available"

Original Gingergread 2.3.6 SBF for Atrix MB860

Android 2.3.6

1FF-olympus_latam-user-2.3.6-4.5.2A-51_OLL-17.8-111109-release-keys-signed-BellMobility-CA-GAS_NA_OLYMPUSGBCANADABELL_P019.sbf.gz

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR
Firmware Team: Kent_lkc - Kwachu - daywalker04 - Pzyduck - Skrilax_CZ - toto221
My devices: Motorola V3i Marron>>>Motorola V9x>>>Motorola Milestone>>>Motorola Milestone 2>>>Motorola Atrix>>>Motorola RAZR>>>Motorola RAZR HD
"Firmware Team Forum"
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Pzyduck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 584
updating? really? to android 2.3.6 or from 2.3.6 ?

hopefully there's a new radio that goes along with it!

DO tell!

NorskHelgen
Old
Thanks Meter 13
So is there a point to this thread or are we just waiting on mods to close a thread about something you don't have?
Why...why yessum mam! I dids! I ates the grits and corn bread with ALL the fixings!

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 584
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorskHelgen View Post
So is there a point to this thread or are we just waiting on mods to close a thread about something you don't have?
well, he's obviously excited about the update, like anyone would be, and he's telling us that he's uploading it now. So he does have the update....no point in posting in the general section, and then again in the development section. Im sure once he uploads it, he will change the OP and title or something...chill dude

is it physically hurting you that this post is here? is it harming your phone?
You know if you have a problem with someone's post, you can always let a mod know and they will determine where it belongs.

p.s.
Thanks pzyduck for letting us know about the update and for uploading it =) i for one appreciate it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheSmokingAndroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Semseddin
Old
Thanks Meter 275
Good job bro, it is good to see some of us still know about appreciation. This rom is somewhat great news for all international atrix mb860 owners.

Device : Motorola XT910 RAZR MAXX'd
Recovery : Boot Menu Manager 0.3.4
System : 6.7.2.300.404.XT910.ChinaRetail.en.CN
Custom rom : ArtMod CN 400-430 v1.3
Current situation : Sporting China kernel in the mean time waiting for a bootloader unlock solution.
MotoModTR : Motorola Modding Türkiye

NorskHelgen
Old
Thanks Meter 13
I'm saying it's pointless because no, it's not physically hurting me or my phone but your saying you have something before it's even available. That's like putting candy in front of a kids face then saying "I'll give it to you in 10 days". If you have the Bell Firmware then awesome, thanks for your hard work but I don't see the relevance is saying you have something before it's available. You might as well do it at the same time.
Why...why yessum mam! I dids! I ates the grits and corn bread with ALL the fixings!

Pzyduck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 776
Firmware Available

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Roc View Post
well, he's obviously excited about the update, like anyone would be, and he's telling us that he's uploading it now. So he does have the update....no point in posting in the general section, and then again in the development section. Im sure once he uploads it, he will change the OP and title or something...chill dude

is it physically hurting you that this post is here? is it harming your phone?
You know if you have a problem with someone's post, you can always let a mod know and they will determine where it belongs.

p.s.
Thanks pzyduck for letting us know about the update and for uploading it =) i for one appreciate it
Thanks for understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semseddin View Post
Good job bro, it is good to see some of us still know about appreciation. This rom is somewhat great news for all international atrix mb860 owners.
My brother so long, good to hear from you, a big hug
My devices: Motorola V3i Marron>>>Motorola V9x>>>Motorola Milestone>>>Motorola Milestone 2>>>Motorola Atrix>>>Motorola RAZR>>>Motorola RAZR HD
"Firmware Team Forum"

Pzyduck
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 776
Thanks daywalker04, for mirror filefactory

Premium File Factory

USER : andrezprimium.blogspot@hotmail.com
PASS : andrezprimium.blogspot.com

USER : wolverine-fac@live.com

USER : facilcuenta33@live.com

USER : shark66633@live.com

USER : lilo2001pt@gmail.com
PASS : 361950

USER : giovanny55@gmail.com
PASS : mistral1

USER : CFERRIER@si.rr.com
PASS : Ibtissem
"Firmware Team Forum"
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pzyduck For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ratchet556
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Can this be flashed to people who have unlocked their boot loader? I know some people were hard bricking their phones after applying a SBF after doing an OTA update to Gingerbread
Devices:
Bell Samsung Galaxy S III i747M 16GB - Pebble Blue (CyanogenMod 10.1)
Asus Nexus 7 32GB (CyanogenMod 10.1)

TheSmokingAndroid
Old
Thanks Meter 584
what im actually concerned about, is how motorola is locking down the atrix so that no sbf flashing is possible. im wondering if that patch has been included in this update.