Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,209 Members 37,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 KANG [UNOFFICIAL]

Tip us?

Leraeniesh
Old
Thanks Meter 955

DONATE TO ME
@KeiranFTW: Is there a way I can add Navigation Bar (without framework-res changes) with similar properties as PlAyOSP?

Sent from R800x
Current Devices:
VZW HTC One M7 - S-OFF - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies - Elite Lunar Kernel
AT&T Galaxy S2 i777 - Rooted - CyanogenMod 11
Nexus 7 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies
Older Devices:
Droid Razr M XT907 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11
Xperia Play R800x - Unlocked - Xperia NXT Gaming - DooMKernel
Kindle Fire - Rooted - Cyanogenmod 11 with SGT7 framework

idiotzach15
Old
(Last edited by idiotzach15; 19th May 2012 at 04:53 AM.) Reason: New info
Thanks Meter 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiranFTW View Post
BIG thanks to sixstringsg for building nightlies for us on his server.

These are technically unofficial, so please do not file bug reports to FreeXperia or CyanogenMod, and instead post issues in this thread.

You can download the ROM from here: http://androtransfer.com/?developer=...es&folder=zeus

The ROM is GSM, so if you are a CDMA user, flash this over the top. If you are CDMA and are flashing this for the first time, please post for more assistance.

Remember, sixstringsg is behind this, so he is the one to thank.
The very first time, i installed overtop PlAyOSP, rebooted, then flashed the CDMA fix...... Black screen after kernel boot..... same thing after fullwhipe... ideas?
EDIT: tried one more time, now it says error, aborted, MD5 BS, Assert failed:getprop ("ro.product.device") == "r800i", a, at, zeus.....?

Leraeniesh
Old
Thanks Meter 955

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotzach15 View Post
The very first time, i installed overtop PlAyOSP, rebooted, then flashed the CDMA fix...... Black screen after kernel boot..... same thing after fullwhipe... ideas?
Im getting the same thing. Probably a bad build.
Current Devices:
VZW HTC One M7 - S-OFF - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies - Elite Lunar Kernel
AT&T Galaxy S2 i777 - Rooted - CyanogenMod 11
Nexus 7 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies
Older Devices:
Droid Razr M XT907 - Unlocked - CyanogenMod 11
Xperia Play R800x - Unlocked - Xperia NXT Gaming - DooMKernel
Kindle Fire - Rooted - Cyanogenmod 11 with SGT7 framework

RozenTensai
Old
Thanks Meter 258

DONATE TO ME
Yep, same here. Should be a bad build... Will wait for tomorrow's build

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenTensai View Post
Yep, same here. Should be a bad build... Will wait for tomorrow's build
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leraeniesh View Post
Im getting the same thing. Probably a bad build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotzach15 View Post
EDIT: tried one more time, now it says error, aborted, MD5 BS, Assert failed:getprop ("ro.product.device") == "r800i", a, at, zeus.....?
If you get a black screen after boot, try logcat, sometimes if there's a very specific issues (like drivers failing to load) you'll be able to pin point the problem (i've had it happen a couple of times to me with futzing with Gummy)

@KeiranFTW -- Is there anyway we can change zeus/boardconfig.mk line 12 to say "TARGET_OTA_ASSERT_DEVICE := R800i,R800a,R800at,R800x,zeus,zeusc" so that we won't have to change update-script every time we want to install this? (kinda like mine: https://github.com/paxchristos/andro...BoardConfig.mk )

Pax
Tips:
*Logcat or it never happened. *Search before posting *Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> switch "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50. *Reporting Posts

Looks like I won't be doing anything android for a long time

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax

sixstringsg
Old
Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 7,006

DONATE TO ME
For the more nerdy of you, here's the bot that builds your builds: http://exynos.co:8080/job/cm9git/ It will show you console output if you want to watch it build for some reason, and it will show build errors.
Don't like my answer? Whatch this or read this
Are you a dev still using mediafire or dropbox for hosting? PM me up and we'll get that fixed.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sixstringsg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

paxChristos
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1,487

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringsg View Post
For the more nerdy of you, here's the bot that builds your builds: http://exynos.co:8080/job/cm9git/ It will show you console output if you want to watch it build for some reason, and it will show build errors.
You sir, are my hero :P now, the true question is, how can I get Jenkins to help me with my attempt to port Gummy

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
Tips:
*Logcat or it never happened. *Search before posting *Go to User CP -> Edit Options -> switch "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" to 50. *Reporting Posts

Looks like I won't be doing anything android for a long time

Thanks for the lul'z

Pax

yosora
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextil View Post
CM9 is (I think) the most popular AOSP-based rom (meaning it's derived from stock Android, without any manufacturer modifications). It adds extra settings, toggles, a theme framework, etc. Because of its popularity its usually quite stable and things get fixed pretty fast.

I don't really get what you mean but if you're just asking whether a new build will be released every day, yes. If you're asking whether it will automatically update after you've flashed it, I don't think so. You'll have to download and flash new builds yourself.
Oh thanks you dude! Yes that was exactly what I meant, Sorry, I have one last question :P

When I tried to install it CWM says: "Finding Update Package" and it stays like that and have to quit the battery. What ROM do I have to install before? Thanks

Android Is ReadyTo Play.
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I think PlAyOSP is still the best.
Sorry for my bad English. I'm learning.
DennisDroid Old
Thanks Meter 0
So, i have tryed in last night but it didnt boot.

My Steps:
1. Flash .62 Stock with Wipe Cache and Factory Reset
2. Flash releated Kernel in the Package
3. Flash .zip via CWM
4. Flash gapps via CWM

But i had still a black screen so i went to the new AOKP ROM with Theme Chooser and i love it