Hey guys I'v got another app that I'm ready to share with you all! This time my app is called SysWidgets and its an app that allows you to add cpu usage widgets to your home screen.
• Fully customizable Widget.
• Support for multi-core cpus (At the moment only 2 core but will support up to 4)!
• Current Widgets size is 2x1 (more size planned!).
• Support for android 2.2 and grater!
• Works great on tablets and phones!
• Cpu Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget.
• Network Usage Widget will scale to fit the data.
• Added bar graph as an option for CPU usage and network usage graphs.
• CPU Widget now shows current usage in %.
• Fixed network widget not displaying network usage on some deivce.
• Changed network usage configure activity to where you do not need to select which network type to monitor! Its smart enought to monitor the network in use!
Note: Due to how the new network widgets work you will have to re-add your network usage widget!
• Fixed editing of existing network widgets not saving changes.
• Added deubg activity to help fix problems with widgets not working correclty.
• Added Y Grid option to line graph type widgets.
• Adding a new widget to home screen no longer restarts the widgets update service.
• Code optimization to reduce battery usage by widget update service.
• Color picker now accpets hex values for colors.
NOTE: Installing a new version stops the widget update service! Just click on one of your cpu or network widgets and hit create in the editor and should restart the widget update service. If your widgets are still not working you may have to remove and re-add your cpu and network widgets after you install this update!
• Fixed bug that prevented widgets from rendering correctly on some devices.
• Added ablility to set line thickness.
• Added support for up to 4 cores when creating cpu monitor widgets.
• Fixed some text not showing up when editing widget.
• Fixed network widget edit not showing correct info.
• Added suppor for 3G under network widget.
NOTE: If your cpu or network usage widgets stop working when you install a new version of the app just remove the widget an re add it!
• Added Network Usage Widget. (seen new screenshot at bottom.)
• Network Usage Widget currently only supports wifi traffic but in the future will support 3g/4g network traffic.
This is a widget app so to use it just add the widget to your home screen like you would any other widget!
• More customization!
• More widget sizes.
• Widget for ram usage.
• Text and graph types of widgets.
• I currently don't have a device that has a dpi setting of 320 so I was unable to test the 320dpi rendering of the widget so it most likely wont render correctly on devices with dpi of 320.
If you have any suggestions on how to make this better LET ME KNOW!