5,597,937 Members 38,784 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[29-06-12][ROM] PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5b [TABLET/HYBRID][CM9][A2SD][tytung_HWA_r3.2]

Tip us?

one2one69
Old
Thanks Meter 36
interesting project, I will give a try.

BTW the first link leads to a website reported as containing malware, according to my antivirus program...
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Wind
ROM CynaogenMod11
KERNEL MpoKang10 4.4 variant

Samsung Omnia 7
Wind
ROM Dynamic 2.0 (WP 7.8)

sam razzy
Old
Thanks Meter 406
This screenshot is to make a good bye msg to the old ugly buttons which exist in 1.0v ... screen by D4rk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
IMG]http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1176894&stc=1&d=134141  9861[/IMG]

madsponge26
Old
Thanks Meter 596
where did you get that mate? im so excited in v1.1..

sambafr
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by djind View Post
I can't seem to synch picasa/Google photos in the gallery. I've installed Google+ and I have the synch options checked. But I don't see a instant upload and albums. Should I start over?

Furthermore, the process limit won't stick.. at restart, it switches back to standard android limit, instead of the max 4 I've set it to.

If anyone could answer whether this is broken or just me, I could either let it be or flash the Rom again.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my HTC HD2
Look in the Tosti thread for the same problem, I and others posted an old gallery that works fine, if Iu don t find it pm me

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
Samba,
LEO EU / CLK/ R 2.10.50-19.2 / SlimRom/PA/PixelFreak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambafr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FunFrog
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Amazing ROM, tablet&hybrid modes is what i waited for a long time. But there is a one small question: how to turn off keyboard auto-show when edit field appeared?

Daycrawler
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Everything was going smooth and good, but today I had a problem with this build (1.0). Phone turned off in my pocket (only felt vibration of it turning on again) and got caught in a bootloop. Pulled battery, still bootloop. Cleared cache and dalvik, then booted. During boot it showed 'Upgrading android'. It finally booted but without part of the apps I had and with no data/settings/messages/contacts. Also, lockscreen doesn't work now. Pressing end call button just blackenes the screen. Pressing anything brings me to the desktop (no unlocking). Anyone any idea what's just happened?

samsamuel
Old
Thanks Meter 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
Everything was going smooth and good, but today I had a problem with this build (1.0). Phone turned off in my pocket (only felt vibration of it turning on again) and got caught in a bootloop. Pulled battery, still bootloop. Cleared cache and dalvik, then booted. During boot it showed 'Upgrading android'. It finally booted but without part of the apps I had and with no data/settings/messages/contacts. Also, lockscreen doesn't work now. Pressing end call button just blackenes the screen. Pressing anything brings me to the desktop (no unlocking). Anyone any idea what's just happened?
iI've had this in the past, but not with this rom, i just put it down to a glitch that wipes part of the data, so the phone falls over. I just thought of it as 'one of those things', perhaps overheating in my pocket, perhaps being flexed in pocket, and forgot about it.
Its only happened the once, twice would make me start worrying.
O2 UK (Contract) APN settings data & MMS combined

Various radios, stock roms and tools HERE

UK 3.14 hd2 stock roms on HTC.com

Want to say thanks? Do you buy stuff on eBay? Click HERE to donate to me FOR FREE

PACpacPACpacPACpacPAC

'If there's an emergency, you have my permission to panic, and run about screaming.'

2nd nun says "yes, doesn't it." 1st nun says "no i said where's the POPE?"

rush420
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
are you using link2sd by chance

Xylograph
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7713

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush420 View Post

+1

That is a typical a2sd issue if you ask me...

Daycrawler
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush420 View Post

Well... I'm almost certain I didn't use it. I moved the apps manually in settings-apps.

Tags
aokp alternative, cm9, hybrid, tablet