[29-06-12][ROM] PARANOIDANDROID HD2 v1.5b [TABLET/HYBRID][CM9][A2SD][tytung_HWA_r3.2]

29th May 2012, 03:39 AM   |  #591  
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 36

322 posts
More
interesting project, I will give a try.

BTW the first link leads to a website reported as containing malware, according to my antivirus program...
29th May 2012, 06:43 AM   |  #592  
Flag Ma sweet home
Thanks Meter: 468

3,218 posts
More
This screenshot is to make a good bye msg to the old ugly buttons which exist in 1.0v ... screen by D4rk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
29th May 2012, 08:35 AM   |  #593  
Flag Makati City
Thanks Meter: 616

1,779 posts
More
where did you get that mate? im so excited in v1.1..
29th May 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #594  
Thanks Meter: 29

174 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djind

I can't seem to synch picasa/Google photos in the gallery. I've installed Google+ and I have the synch options checked. But I don't see a instant upload and albums. Should I start over?

Furthermore, the process limit won't stick.. at restart, it switches back to standard android limit, instead of the max 4 I've set it to.

If anyone could answer whether this is broken or just me, I could either let it be or flash the Rom again.

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my HTC HD2

Look in the Tosti thread for the same problem, I and others posted an old gallery that works fine, if Iu don t find it pm me

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambafr For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th May 2012, 11:45 AM   |  #595  
Flag Gomel, Belarus
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
More
Amazing ROM, tablet&hybrid modes is what i waited for a long time. But there is a one small question: how to turn off keyboard auto-show when edit field appeared?
29th May 2012, 01:27 PM   |  #596  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 76

250 posts
More
Everything was going smooth and good, but today I had a problem with this build (1.0). Phone turned off in my pocket (only felt vibration of it turning on again) and got caught in a bootloop. Pulled battery, still bootloop. Cleared cache and dalvik, then booted. During boot it showed 'Upgrading android'. It finally booted but without part of the apps I had and with no data/settings/messages/contacts. Also, lockscreen doesn't work now. Pressing end call button just blackenes the screen. Pressing anything brings me to the desktop (no unlocking). Anyone any idea what's just happened?
29th May 2012, 01:37 PM   |  #597  
Thanks Meter: 1,048

9,105 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler

Everything was going smooth and good, but today I had a problem with this build (1.0). Phone turned off in my pocket (only felt vibration of it turning on again) and got caught in a bootloop. Pulled battery, still bootloop. Cleared cache and dalvik, then booted. During boot it showed 'Upgrading android'. It finally booted but without part of the apps I had and with no data/settings/messages/contacts. Also, lockscreen doesn't work now. Pressing end call button just blackenes the screen. Pressing anything brings me to the desktop (no unlocking). Anyone any idea what's just happened?

iI've had this in the past, but not with this rom, i just put it down to a glitch that wipes part of the data, so the phone falls over. I just thought of it as 'one of those things', perhaps overheating in my pocket, perhaps being flexed in pocket, and forgot about it.
Its only happened the once, twice would make me start worrying.
29th May 2012, 02:08 PM   |  #598  
Flag aiken

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler

are you using link2sd by chance

29th May 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #599  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7,725

1,824 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush420

+1

That is a typical a2sd issue if you ask me...
29th May 2012, 02:24 PM   |  #600  
Flag Gdańsk

250 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rush420

Well... I'm almost certain I didn't use it. I moved the apps manually in settings-apps.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp alternative, cm9, hybrid, tablet
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in HD2 Android NAND Development by ThreadRank