5,596,354 Members 39,108 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ChobitsDigitalis ROM Unified Thread

Tip us?
 
shocklads
Old
#11  
shocklads's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 406
Join Date: Mar 2012
Good Job! Thanks friend.
Q: How baseband?
 
heirfister
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 283
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Pampanga
same instruction on installing merruk on v1.8?and v2?
 
ronnieryan
Old
(Last edited by ronnieryan; 20th May 2012 at 02:50 AM.)
#13  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 924
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by heirfister View Post
same instruction on installing merruk on v1.8?and v2?
yes, same instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocklads View Post
Good Job! Thanks friend.
Q: How baseband?
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=ChobitsDigitalisV2.Reloaded
ro.build.version.incremental=DXKL2
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
 
draiyan
Old
#14  
draiyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 240
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zamboanga City
it looks very good. nice job again dev. just have few queries.

1. is this compatible with merruk's kernel? without having rebooted when installing apps? or do we have a custom kernel integrated?

2. what baseband is this?

3. i liked milocker a lot, is the stock locker gone for good already?

4. can we still not update system apps?

i'll skip for while. i'm tired of going through odin a hundred times this week
I don't need your THANKS, what I'm asking is RESPECT!

The Following User Says Thank You to draiyan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nantax
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 76
Join Date: Sep 2010
Can somebody post a screen shot of buttons that are inside dialog boxes like the ok/cancel button when you want to turn off your phone?

I hope that the buttons are no longer cut off from the bottom.

And is there a way to turn off or remove the boot animations, I am not a fan of random changing boot screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to nantax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ronnieryan
Old
#16  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 924
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by draiyan View Post
it looks very good. nice job again dev. just have few queries.

1. is this compatible with merruk's kernel? without having rebooted when installing apps? or do we have a custom kernel integrated?

2. what baseband is this?

3. i liked milocker a lot, is the stock locker gone for good already?

4. can we still not update system apps?

i'll skip for while. i'm tired of going through odin a hundred times this week
1. i think it is and it uses stock kernel, so just flash merruk manually
2. based on DXKL2
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=ChobitsDigitalisV2.Reloaded
ro.build.version.incremental=DXKL2
3. stock lockscreen cannot be gone i think coz its in frameworkres
4. i dunno about this
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnieryan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
steelheart34
Old
#17  
steelheart34's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 58
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: manila phillipines
Thanks bro hc

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
 
ronnieryan
Old
#18  
ronnieryan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 924
Posts: 2,263
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dumaguete
Quote:
Originally Posted by nantax View Post
Can somebody post a screen shot of buttons that are inside dialog boxes like the ok/cancel button when you want to turn off your phone?

I hope that the buttons are no longer cut off from the bottom.

And is there a way to turn off or remove the boot animations, I am not a fan of random changing boot screen.
if its cut(which i doubt it would), just modify the frameworkres.apk
To All CyanogenMod 7 Builders and Porters for Galaxy Y
Please Fix All The Bugs Before Creating A Variety of The Same BUGGY CM7

A Reminder For Developers and Wanna Be Developers
Read And Follow The Rules
 
draiyan
Old
#19  
draiyan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 18
Posts: 240
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Zamboanga City
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnieryan View Post
1. i think it is and it uses stock kernel, so just flash merruk manually
2. based on DXKL2
ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
ro.build.display.id=ChobitsDigitalisV2.Reloaded
ro.build.version.incremental=DXKL2
3. stock lockscreen cannot be gone i think coz its in frameworkres
4. i dunno about this
i hope the dev make the lockscreen embedded to the system, like in creeds fusion where in the old boring stock is gone for good. how's performance? is it smooth? can youi please attach a screenshoot?
1. task manager (just hold home)
2. volume (setting>sound>volume)
I don't need your THANKS, what I'm asking is RESPECT!

 
davidroid03
Old
(Last edited by davidroid03; 20th May 2012 at 03:39 AM.)
#20  
davidroid03's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 41
Posts: 204
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: San Fernando Pampanga
i will try this one. Looks awesome.

Tags
beautiful, chobitsdigitalis, fast, sgy rom, stable
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes