No registration required

S Voice

OP heat361

20th May 2012, 04:53 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 357

1,122 posts
Here is the Samsung s voice off the galaxy s3 try it and see if it works I can't seem to get it to work on cm9
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0#post26300180

Edit: I got it to work using root explorer push it to system/apps and click on it and install it like a normal app.
IT ONLY WORKS ON ICS

Enjoy
Last edited by heat361; 20th May 2012 at 05:27 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heat361 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 06:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 70

270 posts
More
Why only S Voice, why not the whole TouchWiz Nature UX with lock screen and all on the Player?

But it's still amazing!
20th May 2012, 09:02 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 70

270 posts
More
It went well a couple of times when it force closes and "can't connect to server", now I can't use this anymore!
20th May 2012, 03:25 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

1,122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdisawesome

It went well a couple of times when it force closes and "can't connect to server", now I can't use this anymore!

Yes it does not work that well since it is meant for the s3 but you could try rebooting and maybe it might start back to work
20th May 2012, 03:32 PM   |  #5  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 618

796 posts
Donate to Me
More
How did you manage to get it working in the first place? I always get the 'Can't connect to server' error
20th May 2012, 03:46 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

1,122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermaster34

How did you manage to get it working in the first place? I always get the 'Can't connect to server' error

If its saying can't connect to server maybe its your internet connection. If it does not work again try reinstalling the app. I think you have to be running some sort of ics build or it won't work.
20th May 2012, 04:01 PM   |  #7  
Flag London

796 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by heat361

If its saying can't connect to server maybe its your internet connection. If it does not work again try reinstalling the app. I think you have to be running some sort of ics build or it won't work.

I've tried reinstalling it many times in system/app or data/app and I've tried changing the permissions

I'm currently running the AOKP tablet mode ROM.

I'm fairly sure its not my internet connection as I can browse the web using any of the browsers from Google Play. However, in some apps my wifi connection can't be detected even though I have full signal. That might be the issue but I don't know how to fix it
20th May 2012, 04:26 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York City

1,122 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermaster34

I've tried reinstalling it many times in system/app or data/app and I've tried changing the permissions

I'm currently running the AOKP tablet mode ROM.

I'm fairly sure its not my internet connection as I can browse the web using any of the browsers from Google Play. However, in some apps my wifi connection can't be detected even though I have full signal. That might be the issue but I don't know how to fix it

Oh your running tablet mode then that's probably why, some apps don't work that well in tablet mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to heat361 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th May 2012, 05:03 PM   |  #9  
Flag London

796 posts
Donate to Me
More
Got it working
I managed to get it working

First I uninstalled the app and I downloaded it again just to make sure. I also changed the UI to phone mode by changing the DPI.

I then copied the app to my internal sd card and I installed it as a normal app without changing permissions or anything

I also went into the S Voice settings and unticked 'Use Location Data' and then everything worked, even in tablet mode.

I'm not sure whether the location services or the tablet mode was messing it up though, but on the upside it works now!
21st May 2012, 12:53 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 8

148 posts
No one can get touchwiz ux yet

Sent from my SGH-T989

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread