Originally Posted by ktmbikerman
Almost feels like Boosted and Conservative are switched... Using Boosted there is a very nice spread of CPU speeds, Conservative is all or nothing - deep sleep or max CPU.
If you read the "CPU Governors explained" thread, you will see that that's the way it's meant to be
Conservative uses min and max frequencies, while smartass/smartass2/boostedass uses all the frequencies.
Originally Posted by mineIsAlreadyTaken
with boosted the phone felt a bit laggy .. since the phone is using all frequencies, it cannot be speedier than if it spends most time maxed out.
but of course the battery life was better ..
CPU Governors explained
Anybody knows why the SIO scheduler isn't in this build? Would like to give it a shot...
nogoodusername, c'mon, tell us how to get the panorama working!
- RAZR HD | CM11 (3.0 kernel edition) | 2x1.5ghz
- RAZR i (bro's) | JB stock | 2ghz +HT
- Xperia U (mom's) | ICS stock | 1ghz x2
- Milestone2 | MotoBlur [stock] Gingerbread 2.3.6 | 1ghz (ghost touches issue - PM me if you know any fixes ) - retired
- DEFY+ | CM11 experimental 3.0.8 builds by Quarx | 1ghz - retired