Welcome to the ICS TiramiSlim ROM thread!
This is the succesor of the Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E ROM.
It is based on Slim ICS ROM, a very clean AOSP rom.
TiramiSlim is powered by AROMA Installer.
This is a great touch compatible, fully customizable installer for Android in Clockworkmod.
This way you can modify what you get installed with the rom (or what not) via an easy to use interface !
Video Review of the Rom thanks to srvi12:
We are on Final and stable fase and the working proceding well on it!
Thanks to the AROMA Installer the posibillity's are huge on what you want installed with your ROM!
Here are some options you can choose from:
-7 Kernels Always Updated (Slim|Midnight|Semaphore|Platypus|FuguMod|Glitch|D evil 3)
-3 Modems (JVT|JVU|ZSJPG) Others 9 in Uptdate Me!
-Gapps | Inverted Gapps | Or no Gapps
-25 Great Themes! and more coming!
- Font Preview!
-10 Animation Styles!
-Over 70 (addinational) Apps!
-10 Launchers (Nova|Apex|TouchWiz4|Nemus|Sony|Zeam|MiuiV4|Nature UX|CND|WP7)
-Audio Mods (GS3|XPERIA|MIUIV4)
- DPI Choose!
- EFS Backups
- Esclusive Pay Theme for Free! Like Xlory theme and other (free version) like Sense 4.0, Touchwiz, HTC and many others!
- Endless Customizations
- Internal & External SD are visible on PC
-Slim ICS bugs
-Possible AROMA bugs
-Still testing! keep us updated!
Download TiramiSlim Final 2.0 by DjSound!
Download TiramiSlim FINAL V. 1.0 by DjSound
Download TiramiSlim RC 2 by DjSound/Mirror (thx Olarf)
Download TiramiSlim RC 1.1 / Mirror1 / Mirror2 / Mirror3 / Mirror4 (All Mirror Thanks to Stoux2!)
Fix for O.T.A. (only for who are on Beta 1): Patch (available also on Update Me)
TiramiSlim Beta 1 / Mirror (thanks Stoux2)
The "Old" ROM: Tiramisu+ I.C.E.A.G.E Based on the discontinued CNA ROM
-100% Charged battery & Recalibrated
-ESSENTIAL: Always, Lets repeat that, ALWAYS have a backup of your EFS Folder! (Possible in the AROMA installer)
Guide when you are already on an ICS ROM (Any 4.x ROM):
0) Optional but recommended: Format Internal SD
1. Place the ROM on your Internal-SD Card
2. Go into recovery mode
3. Wipe data | Wipe Cache | Wipe Dalvik Cache | Format /System and datadata (repeat these steps 2 times just for security)
4. Flash the ROM and follow the AROMA Installer instructions.
Guide when you are on a Gingerbread ROM:
1. Flash a Stock Gingerbread ROM (Any Base you want), with ODIN, pit .512 and repartion
2. Flash a custom GB kernel
3. Flash last CM9 Nightly: Link
4. Flash procedure end in fews seconds (it's normal) and you will be in Recovery
5. Do all Wipe 2 times, and do format of System
6. Flash the Rom.
Only if point 4. failing:
7. Go in Recovery and ensure that in the boot CM9 logo appear
8. if it don't appear repeat step 3. and proceed with 4.
3. Flash an ICS kernel (Like the latest Midnight ICS)
4. Your phone will go into a bootloop -> Remove the battery and put it back.
5. Use 3-button-combo to get into recovery and here do all wipes 2 times.
6. USB-Mount your SD Card & Place the ROM on your Internal-SD Card
7. Flash the ROM and follow the AROMA Installer instructions.
8. Reboot & Enjoy!
Please don't use Titanium Backup for restore backup from GB as it cause FC and data corruption!
ATTENTION: Flashing is ALWAYS at your own risk! I am not responsible for anything that has happenend to your phone!
DO NOT ask for an ETA for the the next version (or for a bug fix)!