T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more
Post Reply

[THEME][MIUI]-Ultimate Iphone theme/iOS ver7.0

OP Levered

20th May 2012, 05:29 PM   |  #1  
Levered's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 1,761
 
1,752 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
I have found from http://miuiandroid.com/community/thr...tion-7-0.2618/

-Changelog:
Version 7.0:
-IOS5ly lockscreen - Camra shortcut on music mod, autoshow removed due to bugs,as well there is some bugs with lockscreen - you are welocme to help me and reslove it
-youtube is themed (headline background and main main screen buttons)
-miui notes is themed XD
-SMS app is more blue and iOS5ly
-Notifications themed like iOS5 notification center !
-Calendar is blue.
-No more orange or white in camera, also some buttons like shutter button and flash button were changed.
-Buttons in Gallery are themed and more~
-Dialer looks much better !
-some icons in settings were changed.
-The theme is now supposed to be multilingual, and tiggles and all those stuff will be themed in all languages.
-Over 600 icons were added
-Torch (only when you clicking home button on lockscreen =|) is blue
-And more~


i hope you enjoyed

Sorry for wrong section...
i dont know how to transfer this threadto theme thread..
Last edited by Levered; 20th May 2012 at 05:34 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Levered For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2012, 03:41 AM   |  #2  
neroyoung's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pusad, MH
Thanks Meter: 2,407
 
828 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
To move thread hit report button on your post (The triangular button with exclamation mark inside it just on the top right side of your post beside the post number #1)

Write message to the moderator in the text field that will appear next (That you want to move the thread) and select category as thread/post moving and maintenance...
Thats all...
21st May 2012, 03:52 PM   |  #3  
abayer.kate's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 32
 
376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
have you test this? for what version of MIUI??
21st May 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
I want this miui themes..but sadly only original miui will work in this themes..i tried lasan and xpeacer miui rom but no luck..only icon appear

Sent from my SK17i using xda delmarz premium
Last edited by delmarz; 22nd May 2012 at 06:06 AM.
21st May 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #5  
Someguyfromhell's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,008
 
3,943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarz

I want this miui themes..but sadly only original miui will work in this themes..i tried lasan and xpeacer miui rom but no lock..only icon appear

Sent from my SK17i using xda delmarz premium

Lasan's MIUI is only for WT19i, Live with Walkman.
Also, newest, 2.5.18, doesn't support older themes, I am not sure on which is this one based.
The Following User Says Thank You to Someguyfromhell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2012, 06:14 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguyfromhell

Lasan's MIUI is only for WT19i, Live with Walkman.
Also, newest, 2.5.18, doesn't support older themes, I am not sure on which is this one based.

thanks for the info..in expeacer why is it when I apply this iphone themes, only icons, background and bootscreen (but the apple logo is bigger not in the center) its because of the framework? or the size resolution?
22nd May 2012, 08:52 AM   |  #7  
Lasan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tabanan, BALI
Thanks Meter: 524
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarz

thanks for the info..in expeacer why is it when I apply this iphone themes, only icons, background and bootscreen (but the apple logo is bigger not in the center) its because of the framework? or the size resolution?

I've been through this, this is not a theme for the ICS, this is for GB.

This competition for new theme MIUI
http://www.zcool.com.cn/event/miui2012/index_eng.jsp

I've found four themes for the ICS. this one example
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1535035

this beta version, you'll find some bug
Last edited by Lasan; 22nd May 2012 at 09:02 AM.
22nd May 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
143 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasan

I've been through this, this is not a theme for the ICS, this is for GB.

This competition for new theme MIUI
http://www.zcool.com.cn/event/miui2012/index_eng.jsp

I've found four themes for the ICS. this one example
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1535035

this beta version, you'll find some bug


thanks..so the compatible in this themes is the outdated miui rom which example miui v 1.9 or up?...

so base in ics .. there are now ultimate iphone themes right now?

sorry for the noob question...
The Following User Says Thank You to delmarz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th July 2012, 05:11 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Flag Khon Kaen
Thanks Meter: 2
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delmarz

thanks..so the compatible in this themes is the outdated miui rom which example miui v 1.9 or up?...

so base in ics .. there are now ultimate iphone themes right now?

sorry for the noob question...

So it is Theme for GB? I have searched for too long long time to find out why my phone only get some iPhone icon and background. Thanks for your info.

My device is Samsung Galaxy S after all.
12th November 2012, 07:53 AM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Smile theme for galaxy pocket?
will this work for galaxy pocket?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Mini, Mini Pro, Xperia Pro, Active, Ray, Live with Walkman Themes and Apps by ThreadRank