FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[App] Best voice assistant app for android.

21st May 2012, 06:24 AM |#1  
xlm13x's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 689
 
More
I found this app while roaming in app section, best voice assistant app i have ever used on android.

For more details and download visit this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1304629

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk 2
 
 
21st May 2012, 05:17 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore / Singapore
Thanks Meter: 160
 
More
Speaktoit is indeed amazing.. Had it since the day I got my phone.. It even has hidden jokes like siri..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA
9th January 2013, 12:22 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbz89

Speaktoit is indeed amazing.. Had it since the day I got my phone.. It even has hidden jokes like siri..

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA



only one problem is that you may pay for all functions every month...

i am trying alpha 2.0 now..


best voice assistant i have used before was AIVC Alice, it have voice activation and some handy functions
Last edited by lapeno022; 9th January 2013 at 12:25 PM.
9th January 2013, 12:25 PM |#4  
Dô's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Thanks Meter: 4,499
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapeno022

only one problem is that you may pay for all functions every month...

i am trying alpha 2.0 now..

Awoke..?? Good
9th January 2013, 10:48 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i see that google improved voice

http://searchengineland.com/googles-...-notice-126307

much much faster than siri

it's called same like old voice search
10th January 2013, 04:21 AM |#6  
mj.vikram's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag XDA 24 X 7
Thanks Meter: 2,418
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lapeno022

i see that google improved voice

http://searchengineland.com/googles-...-notice-126307

much much faster than siri

it's called same like old voice search

Its amazing buddy, until not i don't know that we can use Google now for setting alarm also , today i tried it and it worked ......
10th January 2013, 06:00 AM |#7  
Dô's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Watching You @!@
Thanks Meter: 4,499
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj.vikram

Its amazing buddy, until not i don't know that we can use Google now for setting alarm also , today i tried it and it worked ......

Lots of thing may be done using Google NOW my friend. but I dont know english in US accent.
10th January 2013, 09:36 AM |#8  
gitanshu's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 85
 
More
I have been using Google now for alarms for the first day I got jelly bean and I don't have US English accent. It identifies my accent easily. even voice typing identifies my accent easily.

Sent from some cool stuff with CM10.1 in it
10th January 2013, 01:24 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i hope that google make it multi language... will be nice
10th January 2013, 09:51 PM |#10  
amar1548's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hoshiarpur
Thanks Meter: 177
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kataria.vikesh

Lots of thing may be done using Google NOW my friend. but I dont know english in US accent.

Don't we change the accent to English (India)

HIt tHnX iF i hElP u
Sent from my GALAXY RoYaL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1357854685876.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	1634179  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes