[Q] softBrick neo v on ICS KA-19

Tip us?

abderian2004
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Unhappy [Q] softBrick neo v on ICS KA-19

Hey Guys,

I bricked my Neo v somehow while on Nightelf V1 RC2-ICS KA 19.

Initilly i was getting only red blink 3 times on power led but after keeping it on power for few mins i could get upto Sony logo screen.

After Sony logo screen it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone.

I tried reflashing ICS KA18 again through fastboot but no success. Tried flashing kernel again but no success.

Read all the forum but still coulnt unbrick my device. currently downloading Customised Nordic ftf to flash it through flash tool.

If you guys have any idea wht to do please let me know.

Thanks

abderian2004
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Tried flashing customised nordic ics but no success..

SsneakersS
Old
Thanks Meter 24
R U tried Seus?

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
First Phone:
1998 - Alcatel One Touch Club ... amazing phone ..hehe
Last Phone:
- Xperia S 4.1.2

abderian2004
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Finally unbricked it, used full installation method of KA19 from the begning.
actually i was keeping "No final verification check" uncheck & I believe due to this is ws not able to get it.

shubu
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Default phone brick

hello everyone i m new to here i have just have some problem and that is my xperia neo v phone has bricked as first when i switch on the mobile the Sony logo screen come and after that it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone. and now thats also nothing i cannot see the logo also when i tried to switch on the phone its just vibrate and nothing else just black screen

sagar.andro
Old
Thanks Meter 60
lock bootloader or unlock bootloader ???

if lock bootloader u can try sony update service ................

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubu View Post
hello everyone i m new to here i have just have some problem and that is my xperia neo v phone has bricked as first when i switch on the mobile the Sony logo screen come and after that it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone. and now thats also nothing i cannot see the logo also when i tried to switch on the phone its just vibrate and nothing else just black screen
The Following User Says Thank You to sagar.andro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

endriuss
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubu View Post
If your bootloader is UNLOCKED you can try this solution:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1598160

The Following User Says Thank You to endriuss For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
brick, neo v brick