Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] softBrick neo v on ICS KA-19

OP abderian2004

21st May 2012, 04:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
More
Hey Guys,

I bricked my Neo v somehow while on Nightelf V1 RC2-ICS KA 19.

Initilly i was getting only red blink 3 times on power led but after keeping it on power for few mins i could get upto Sony logo screen.

After Sony logo screen it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone.

I tried reflashing ICS KA18 again through fastboot but no success. Tried flashing kernel again but no success.

Read all the forum but still coulnt unbrick my device. currently downloading Customised Nordic ftf to flash it through flash tool.

If you guys have any idea wht to do please let me know.

Thanks
21st May 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

52 posts
More
Tried flashing customised nordic ics but no success..
21st May 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #3  
Flag Żory
Thanks Meter: 24

168 posts
More
R U tried Seus?

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk
21st May 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

52 posts
More
Finally unbricked it, used full installation method of KA19 from the begning.
actually i was keeping "No final verification check" uncheck & I believe due to this is ws not able to get it.
8th April 2013, 06:13 AM   |  #5  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 14

24 posts
More
phone brick
hello everyone i m new to here i have just have some problem and that is my xperia neo v phone has bricked as first when i switch on the mobile the Sony logo screen come and after that it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone. and now thats also nothing i cannot see the logo also when i tried to switch on the phone its just vibrate and nothing else just black screen
8th April 2013, 06:36 AM   |  #6  
Flag nasik
Thanks Meter: 63

362 posts
Camera
lock bootloader or unlock bootloader ???

if lock bootloader u can try sony update service ................

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubu

hello everyone i m new to here i have just have some problem and that is my xperia neo v phone has bricked as first when i switch on the mobile the Sony logo screen come and after that it goes to a screen which shows white triangle & yellow exclamation mark logo with a phone. and now thats also nothing i cannot see the logo also when i tried to switch on the phone its just vibrate and nothing else just black screen

The Following User Says Thank You to sagar.andro For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2013, 11:36 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 9

43 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shubu

If your bootloader is UNLOCKED you can try this solution:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1598160

The Following User Says Thank You to endriuss For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
brick, neo v brick
Previous Thread Next Thread