Thanks Meter 474
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Paluküla, Hiiumaa
DONATE TO ME
[ROM] Unofficial CyanogenMod 9 [BLECM9 0.02]
Current status: CM10.1 in the works and this version will not be updated.
Got started with the project in January, I'm now ready to present you my first custom ROM (and kernel) - BLECM9!
First of all - BACKUP!
This is not stable for everyday use just yet.
It also includes my own kernel, based on the latest CAF source code (ics_chocolate). The kernel gets frequent updates from CAF and me. Kernel version is 3.0.8. It's not as stable in the beginning but a better choice in the long term.
It won't include Google Apps, you need to manually install gapps package, as any other CM rom is by default.
- U8800 upgraded to 2.3
- ClockworkMod Recovery v18.104.22.168, not tested in v22.214.171.124
Instructions for Installing
- Download the latest version of BLECM9 (Downloads below).
- Copy the package to your internal/external SD card.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash the update package.
Optional: Install Gapps package (Downloads below).
- Reboot and wait. The first boot takes around 2 minutes.
- Report issues.
- No, this won't work on U8800-51 or U8800Pro.
- Atmel TS users, 0.02 will not work for you. I am establishing a new driver, to make the driver standard. Please standby as this is my top priority.
- Everybody, send me logs if something does not work. This kernel is under heavy development. On computer with ADB set up: "adb shell dmesg > dmesg.log" and send the dmesg.log
- No Atmel TS support.
- RIL issues (does not detect all SIMs)
- NT35510 seems to have issues when turning on the screen (confirm?)
- Unstable backlight on low values.
- Wifi MAC address is 00:11:22:33:44:55
- No Camera.
- No Bluetooth.
- No FM radio.
- No audio (except ringtone/alarm)
- Sometimes glitchy hardware acceleration.
- No sensors.
: Huge thanks to dzo
- without the proprietary blobs from him, this would've not been possible.
This is not just a work of mine, recently another developer joined the process and we are working together.
Feel free to contact me and also - contribute! Links for the source code is up on my GitHub (signature).
Follow my Twitter to see my development progress.
Current Phone: Huawei IDEOS X5 U8800