Thread Closed

[U.S.R][rom][kernel]ultimateSonicRomV3[FAST][CRTOFF] [dxle1]link READY

OP evanlocked

25th May 2012, 06:05 AM   |  #171  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,283
 
3,527 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leodasal2

will be helping on the aesthetic part

btw, bro the original dev of the sgy swipe to remove is budyisdead

Yeah bro i forgot haha will ipdate first post

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 06:07 AM   |  #172  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,283
 
3,527 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfiq20

i have encountered a minor bug. i cant change the lock screen wallpaper when i change the lock screen wallpaper my home screen wallpaper changes to the one i select for the lock screen. but the lock screen wallpaper stays the same.

What rom u used the beta1 or v1?


V1 goes fine in my phone... try to wipe cache
Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 09:08 AM   |  #173  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 13
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked

What rom u used the beta1 or v1?


V1 goes fine in my phone... try to wipe cache
Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

V1.. i have wiped data nd cache before flashing the rom...
25th May 2012, 09:19 AM   |  #174  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,283
 
3,527 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfiq20

V1.. i have wiped data nd cache before flashing the rom...

Ok but why u get error like that ?
fine on mine and other user
But u can try applying the rom again....

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 09:29 AM   |  #175  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 13
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlocked

Ok but why u get error like that ?
fine on mine and other user
But u can try applying the rom again....

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

dont know why its happening.. well i'll just deal with it for now.. will flash your v2 once its available.. btw... loving your rom
25th May 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #176  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
This ROM does not support Chinese hope based on Asia-Pacific version of the baseband modification
25th May 2012, 12:36 PM   |  #177  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,283
 
3,527 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 413034723

This ROM does not support Chinese hope based on Asia-Pacific version of the baseband modification

As u can see ultimaterom v1

Try it first its supported ur language...
Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1337945767528.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	1083482  
25th May 2012, 06:56 PM   |  #178  
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 13
 
115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
hey... i flashed to stock rom.. and than flashed back to ultimaterom v1.. and this time i not only wiped data and cache partition but also wiped delvik cache. but still facing the same prob.. cant change the lock screen wallpaper.. weird..
25th May 2012, 07:06 PM   |  #179  
vaibhavlokare111's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
137 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushfiq20

hey... i flashed to stock rom.. and than flashed back to ultimaterom v1.. and this time i not only wiped data and cache partition but also wiped delvik cache. but still facing the same prob.. cant change the lock screen wallpaper.. weird..

Me too

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
25th May 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #180  
evanlocked's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag bandung
Thanks Meter: 3,283
 
3,527 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
But why only some member most of user not face that problem by the way i have a theme cold fusions theme
thanks to pwanyadav who helping me make apatch for the rom

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1337969861758.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1084163  

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
100% ics style rom;best ui, best rom for sgy!; best dev!, copyright void, dxle1, rockerblood, simple;fast;outstanding!, ultimate sonic rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Android Development by ThreadRank