[MOD] [V1.3] Hacked Galaxy SIII S-Voice (Voice Talk)
I saw yesterday an xda tweet about blocking Svoice on non Galaxy S3 devices, so i got the idea to test it for the first time
, it seemed easy to hack, so i made a hacked version for test, it seems to bypass the famous "server error"
This mod is based on SVoice extracted from my deodexed XXALE8.
[MOD] Hacked SIII S-Voice (Voice Talk) V1.3 (Make sure you have a free space on your system partition, it needs ~100Mo)
It's a CWM patch for Galaxy S2 tested with my Rom (DEODEXED)
GT-I9100_WanamLite V11.7 (XWLPD - ICS Android 4.0.3
), for any other device i'm not if it will works for you, but if you want to try, MAKE A BACKUP
and extract & copy the files to your device and reboot.
Known behavior :
- S-Voice is a Samsung App compatible with Samsung Apps only, so if it doesn't launch your apps on your Non Samsung Roms (Alarm, calendar, phone, messagings...), that's because it always try to launch the Sammy one.
- Double home button tap may not work for S-Voice, it's working for Vlingo because it's launched on a different path.
SGS2 Rom :
00100: const-string v1, "com.vlingo.client.samsung"
00102: const-string v2, "com.vlingo.client.car.CarActivity"
SGS3 Rom :
06804: const-string v6, "com.vlingo.midas"
06806: const-string v7, "com.vlingo.midas.gui.ConversationActivity"
It's easy to fix on any Sammy Rom, but my patch won't be generic that way
- V1.3 : Fixed Alarm settings
- V1.2 :
- Fixed WakeUp message personalization
- Added SGS3 TTS files (hopefully improved voice recognition)
- V1.1 Added missing TTS
- V1.0 initial hacked app