spent a few days rearranging, and on some completely redoing, my scripts to come up with this easy to use, dare i say pretty if your into ascii, kitchen.
- Setup, update, build, and fix
- Update kitchen app through script
- Build enviroment installation (64 bit only) currently supports Ubuntu 10.04 - 14.04, with general support for Fedora, Debian, Linux Mint, Arch Linux, and with semi-general support for Mac OS X
- Able to build Android Open Kang Project, Android Open Source Project, Carbon, Cyanogenmod 10.2, Cyanogenmod 11, Evervolv, omnirom, PAC-man, and ParanoidAndroid
- Designed to build for nexus devices, but supports other devices
the recommended file directory is as follows:
android/swordkitchen android/swordkitchen/.scripts # Everything below is made by the kitchen android/repos/[all the repositorys u sync] android/builds/[the roms that are made]
- Boot into a 64-bit Unix System: supports Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.10, with general support for Fedora, Debian, Linux Mint, Arch Linux
- Download and install using the script linked below
- Either click swordkitchen.sh which will open in terminal or open terminal, change directory to the installed folder, and type in ./swordkitchen.sh
- Inside Kitchen now!
- Go to setup kitchen and run 1 (installation of repo) and 2 (setup build enviroment)
- Initialize the desired repo(s) and sync when it asks if you want to
- Go back, and go to the build menu, select what u want to build and omg! ur building a rom!! =O
- Tweak the romeditor or gitpuller as u like it.. ur changes in these files reflect towards ur builds
You can just use repo to grab it if you want..
Stable Version: repo init -u http://github.com/TeamKeyblade/kitchen_manifest.git -b stable Developer Version ( the one i push to when working on kitchen ): repo init -u http://github.com/TeamKeyblade/kitchen_manifest.git -b master
- English (Completed)
- Russian (Completed)
- German (Completed)
- Dutch (Completed)
- Spanish (Incomplete)
- Brazilian Portuguese (Incomplete)
This kitchen is totally open sourced!
Please use Kitchen to update, script below is for installation
Older tarballs of the kitchen can be found here
Kitchen Installer: SourceForge link for swordkitchen_installer.bash
Join me on freenode channel #Swordrune10Kitchen