err that weird...
Can u try one more time?
1. Use Navifrim, search for Nokia 800 (RM-801) or Lumia 800 (RM-802 or RM-819) (depend on ur phone RM). Download the Tango 8773 version.
2. Copy the firmware u just downloaded to firmware folder of Nokia Care suite.
3. Run nokia care suite, run Product support tools.
3.1 On the top left corner choose NO CONNECTION, then go to file, choose open product RM-xxx (ur RM), then choose UPDATE LIST choose ur firmware.
3.2 On the bottom left corner choose PROGRAMMING, then choose RECOVERY, then press START.
4. Connect USB cable to laptop (leave the micro USB connect to nothing)
5. Turn off the phone, then hold VOLUME UP + connect the micro USB to ur handphone, wait till it install the driver then press RETRY.
Ur phone should flashing the firmware now. If it's not then send my condolences to your phone....
Device: LG OPTIMUS G E973
Storage: 32GB INTERNAL STORAGE
Rom version: JB 4.2.1 by Houstonn.-