Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,001 Members 40,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] blue kuban question E4GT

Tip us?

JBGood78
Old
(Last edited by JBGood78; 22nd May 2012 at 11:15 PM.) Reason: added phone info
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] blue kuban question E4GT

I just installed Blu Kuban, LOVE the ROM. But the Rom updater does not work for me. The files download and when I click on Reboot and install it goes to recovery and then tries to install but I get a Triangle (too fast to read what it says is the error). If i go into Root explorer i can install the files there and they work fine, but that seems like the long way to it... lol. I did the wipe all etc for a clean install. Anything else need to know to help me figure out what is happening or what I did wrong? I will gladly give any details needed that I may have forgot. Thank you in advance for any and all help solving this.

Baseband Version: S710.10 S.FC07
Kernal Version: 3.0.15-SPH-D710.FD26-CL467198 se.infra@SEP-99 #3
Build Number: RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban FE10 1.0.3.4

Thanks!!

isaac2k10
Old
Thanks Meter 131

DONATE TO ME
Just reboot into recovery and manually flash the files

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Esoteric68
Old
(Last edited by Esoteric68; 24th May 2012 at 12:05 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1483
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBGood78 View Post
I just installed Blu Kuban, LOVE the ROM. But the Rom updater does not work for me. The files download and when I click on Reboot and install it goes to recovery and then tries to install but I get a Triangle (too fast to read what it says is the error). If i go into Root explorer i can install the files there and they work fine, but that seems like the long way to it... lol. I did the wipe all etc for a clean install. Anything else need to know to help me figure out what is happening or what I did wrong? I will gladly give any details needed that I may have forgot. Thank you in advance for any and all help solving this.

Baseband Version: S710.10 S.FC07
Kernal Version: 3.0.15-SPH-D710.FD26-CL467198 se.infra@SEP-99 #3
Build Number: RUJELUS22 The Blu Kuban FE10 1.0.3.4

Thanks!!
Are you running the stock kernel that came with the ROM or have you installed one of the repacks that are floating around out there?

Also, which version are you running? Have you applied all the updates (including the separate file in his OP for the Updater update)?

(Going to dinner soon, if you reply and I don't respond quickly that will be why)