[ROM] [KANG²][CM9][UNOFFICIAL] Nightlies
These are UNOFFICIAL
nightlies of CM9 for the Droid Incredible
has thrown together an awesome rom here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1558923
But all of the same bugs still exist since its based off the same code.
I've done is scripted his build instructions posted here: https://github.com/drkhd/android_dev.../ics/README.md
Also have added a few tweaks here and there
Follow the twitter feed here which should link you to the latest successful build after it is done: http://www.twitter.com/invisiblek_cm
Or check out this link to find the latest 'successful' build: http://goo.im/devs/invisiblek/dinc/c...cial.nightlies
goo.im sometimes take a few minutes (up to a half hour sometimes) to actually replicate the files that are uploaded. Please be patient.
Latest gapps here: http://goo.im/gapps
All the necessary rules apply here: I offer official no support here nor take no responsibility for you, your phone or who you may injure by throwing your phone in a fit of rage.
These are extremely experimental!
Major thanks to:
and his awesome team for all their work
) for their device tree and many other things that made this possible
for mashing this stuff up and putting together a guide on how to build it
for the kernel and all the work he does for our devices
and all the goo.im guys
many others i'm sure i'm missing...
- Camcorder doesn't work
(apparently there's a 3rd party market app that will work)
- Some people are experiencing freezes when unplugging
Please track that issue here: http://tinyw.in/JUIb
- back to the inline kernel. compiled with -O3 but using the old toolchain
- using a prebuilt kernel now. built with linaro gcc 4.7
- tweaked sd/emmc read_ahead: http://tinyw.in/czFp
- MMS fixed upstream: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/17822/
- another fix due to an overlay that disabled some pretty effects
commit here: http://bit.ly/L3bFF2 (thanks mamarley!)
- updated adreno drivers from CAF
- notification power widget LED flashlight now enabled
- applied a fix for the gpu regression detailed here: (thanks mamarley!)
- enabled torch.apk (still not in notification power widget)
- added a slightly modified kernel that contains several cpu governors
- fixed sensors (prox, brightness, accelerometer, etc)
was using drk.hd's old device tree
- goo'ified the rom so it shows in goo-manager