Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,506 Members 39,207 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WP7 multiple google calendars

Tip us?

michelis1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default WP7 multiple google calendars

Today i wanted to add a new calendar to my already existing 2 on my lumia, but it seems that i cannot access m.google.com/sync to grant permissions for the 3rd calendar....i did it this way for the other ones but now in the page i access it says that sync is not available for my device....anybody else experience this?

Is there a way to add more calendars?

kyllian68
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I had a similar problem because google would automatically set the language of the page to French. To be able to add calendars, I had to change the language to English. Hope this will help
The Following User Says Thank You to kyllian68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

michelis1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyllian68 View Post
I had a similar problem because google would automatically set the language of the page to French. To be able to add calendars, I had to change the language to English. Hope this will help
on the calendar page and on my device i have the language set to English...

moaster7
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Talking How to sync more than one calendar

1) Make sure you have added your Gmail account. Settings>Email+Accounts

2) Make sure you have selected the Calendar to sync. Click on Google and tick "Calendar"

3) Go to m.google.com/sync/ using the Internet Explorer in mobile viewon WP, and WindowsPhone should appear. If it does not appear then change the language to English.

4) After clicking on WindowsPhone, you can choose which calendars to sync (upto 25).

5) You are done. To sync the calendars now, go back to Settings>Email+Accounts, longpress Google and select synchronize.

Hope this helped. If I helped you please press Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to moaster7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

michelis1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by moaster7 View Post
1) Make sure you have added your Gmail account. Settings>Email+Accounts

2) Make sure you have selected the Calendar to sync. Click on Google and tick "Calendar"

3) Go to m.google.com/sync/ using the Internet Explorer in mobile viewon WP, and WindowsPhone should appear. If it does not appear then change the language to English.

4) After clicking on WindowsPhone, you can choose which calendars to sync (upto 25).

5) You are done. To sync the calendars now, go back to Settings>Email+Accounts, longpress Google and select synchronize.

Hope this helped. If I helped you please press Thanks.
Hokay, so found the problme...upon accessing the page, the language was set to romanian...after changing the language from the page it self to english IT WORKED ... so thanks for the help guys...