Post Proof of First EVO Recevied Here

Search This thread

bakedc4

Sep 9, 2010
Winchester, VA
UPS arrives between 9 and 11 EST and is about 4 hours away from the destination facility. What sucks is I'll be out of the office before it arrives and most likely wont be back until 4 to 5.

Faxman

Oct 3, 2007
Florida
www.Line1.com
Make sure to have your arrival post written and ready to attach your proof of receipt picture. Looks like there's going to be a photo finish for first place honors.

Make sure to mention the state you're in (not bliss, the State) to see if you can take that title.

Last edited:
Reactions: RegnierD

OgremustCrush

Oct 13, 2006
Call Sprint and have them change the delivery to your work! That's what I did.

Sent from my Epic 4G

I'm out of town for the delivery due to the delay and I couldn't get sprint to change jack. Even calling their executive line didn't get the address changed or a hold at ups placed. Having a friend go pick it up so it doesn't get stolen, and I don't get to see it till Tuesday :/

sebast1an09

Aug 26, 2010
SoCal
hoping to be the first in cali. i just checked and my phone is in ontario already. i live in riverside which is only about 20 min. away but i'll be at work. unless its here before 9:30am cuz i have work at 10 otherwise i'll have to wait til i get home at around 4

Last edited:

rekphiv

Oct 7, 2008
hoping to be the first in cali. i just checked and my phone is in ontario already. i live in riverside which is only about 20 min. away but i'll be at work. unless its here before 9:30am cuz i have work at 10 otherwise i'll have to wait til i get home at around 4

Where in Riverside are you located? Our phones will probably be on the same truck!

dylan6879

Feb 8, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Ha I might win I live in rancho, Ontario airport is like 2 miles from my house hoping I get it during my lunch break if not then ill have to wait until 1

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

jcwxguy

Mar 22, 2011
My phone is still in the air, been in the air since 410pm

edit: as i wrote this, my phone just arrived in Lenexa,KS (just sw of KC) , a whole 3hrs away

sebast1an09

Aug 26, 2010
SoCal
Where in Riverside are you located? Our phones will probably be on the same truck!

Near RCC. You? haha that's crazy, thought i was the only phone geek here. I've going crazy these last 2 weeks. I sold my OGEvo in order to pre-order this bad boy and i've been stuck using a pink katana haha

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Ha I might win I live in rancho, Ontario airport is like 2 miles from my house hoping I get it during my lunch break if not then ill have to wait until 1

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Damn you probably will win then lol but you'll be too excited playing with it that you'll forget to post the pics lol

Last edited:

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
You'd be on your porch with a pack of smokes and case of beer, either way. I would too. Passin the day along.

But if it's a weekend thing I'll be sooo irritated. I work 3 12s Fri, sat, sun. (As many others here do, I've noticed). CmonBB, get it out.

sent from 2yr old Evo on ICS

tprevett

Apr 16, 2007
North Ridgeville, OH
Now This is Weird

I was just checking MYUPS and a second pacakge from sprint is now showing up.. It is only .40 lbs. I wonder what the hell this could be. I didn't order anything else. Oh yah.. and my EVO is on the truck for delivery no estimated time, but I have a Priority 1 red coming this morning so maybe I'll get lucky and they will both be on same truck (doubt it though becuase the priority 1 red just got to cleveland at 610.. the evo was put on the truck at 12:50 this morning)

swaze

Nov 11, 2009
I was just checking MYUPS and a second pacakge from sprint is now showing up.. It is only .40 lbs. I wonder what the hell this could be. I didn't order anything else. Oh yah.. and my EVO is on the truck for delivery no estimated time, but I have a Priority 1 red coming this morning so maybe I'll get lucky and they will both be on same truck (doubt it though becuase the priority 1 red just got to cleveland at 610.. the evo was put on the truck at 12:50 this morning)

Its account related. Nothing for you to be concerned about. Happened when I got my 3d.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

tprevett

Apr 16, 2007
North Ridgeville, OH

And of course, sprint is down for maintenance, so I can not check my order history to see WTF it is...

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Its account related. Nothing for you to be concerned about. Happened when I got my 3d.

But what are they sending me.. its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow..

swaze

Nov 11, 2009
And of course, sprint is down for maintenance, so I can not check my order history to see WTF it is...

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

But what are they sending me.. its scheduled to be delivered tomorrow..

Its not an actual package. The system thinks it is. I had a tracking number for mine too. But its not a physical package. Its an account related change that sprint applies to your account. Check your order history and you will see it. Its either your upgrade info or additional line info. Mine was the additional line addition to my account.

Reactions: tprevett

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Chasing it down now...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
    9:21 Virginia db.tt/Vu7OJPid
    Granville, Ohio
    42577390-3b0b-0872.jpg

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    uhh...i think sprint sent me the wrong phone.
    Can't wait to meet my next wife this Friday.