FORUMS

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

What Features Do You Look for in a Gallery App?

With so many different options to choose from, finding the right Gallery app may be a … more

[ROM][BETA] TFWiz v1.4.1 - FULL TouchWiz experience for the TF101 [12-05-23]

771 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,691
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th May 2012, 04:06 PM |#21  
dariolob's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Albenga,Italy
Thanks Meter: 1,691
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStandingDroid

OK I got it now booting, after re-installed again
Took long time but got it working

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

Great
The Following User Says Thank You to dariolob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
24th May 2012, 05:01 PM |#22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Ottimo lavoro!!... ma dato che lo uso per vedere i film aspetto il fix.
24th May 2012, 05:35 PM |#23  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariolob

Great

The thing is that after full wipe (factory reset) I needed to re install to get it work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

about USB MTP it doesn't seems to be able to write file's from pc to the drive, not even trough adb, as stated adb push /sdcard/ doesn't work, but when i take adb pull /sdcard/ it recognizes the directory


i will provide updated
Facebook
Superuser
flashplayer here son so you can integrate them
and some extra integrated updates

STATUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?uznjb394vb6skh8 (Its not a flashable zip, just unpack it!)

About MTP:

Mtpfs is FUSE filesystem that supports reading and writing from any MTP device. Basically it allows you to mount your device as an external drive.
It's available in the community repository.
To mount your device
# mtpfs -o allow_other /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT
To unmount your device
# umount /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT

or: http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/

Maybe useful?
Last edited by LastStandingDroid; 24th May 2012 at 10:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LastStandingDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2012, 01:11 PM |#24  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Can we make backup of this samsung weather widget so we can use it in other roms ؟؟

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2
25th May 2012, 10:53 PM |#25  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa7d

Can we make backup of this samsung weather widget so we can use it in other roms ؟؟

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

think it needs samsung libs or anything to work properly not sure,

BTW, GPS Doesn't work
29th May 2012, 08:46 PM |#26  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,127
 
Donate to Me
More
you wrote diabled OTA Updates? what does this means if its means its disabled its a bad idea, as it will keep us informed when the ICS FOTA will be coming
The Following User Says Thank You to LastStandingDroid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th May 2012, 03:44 PM |#27  
dariolob's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Albenga,Italy
Thanks Meter: 1,691
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStandingDroid

you wrote diabled OTA Updates? what does this means if its means its disabled its a bad idea, as it will keep us informed when the ICS FOTA will be coming

Haha yeah but I did that to avoid noobs trying to upgrade and brick their TFs
30th May 2012, 04:27 PM |#28  
dariolob's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Albenga,Italy
Thanks Meter: 1,691
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastStandingDroid

The thing is that after full wipe (factory reset) I needed to re install to get it work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

about USB MTP it doesn't seems to be able to write file's from pc to the drive, not even trough adb, as stated adb push /sdcard/ doesn't work, but when i take adb pull /sdcard/ it recognizes the directory


i will provide updated
Facebook
Superuser
flashplayer here son so you can integrate them
and some extra integrated updates

STATUS: http://www.mediafire.com/?uznjb394vb6skh8 (Its not a flashable zip, just unpack it!)

About MTP:

Mtpfs is FUSE filesystem that supports reading and writing from any MTP device. Basically it allows you to mount your device as an external drive.
It's available in the community repository.
To mount your device
# mtpfs -o allow_other /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT
To unmount your device
# umount /media/YOURMOUNTPOINT

or: http://libmtp.sourceforge.net/

Maybe useful?

Many thanks man
31st May 2012, 07:19 PM |#29  
LastStandingDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dariolob

Haha yeah but I did that to avoid noobs trying to upgrade and brick their TFs

it still checks for OTA/FOTA if i ain't wrong, as mine always says no update available, :P

I hope H/W can be fixed, as i use my TF for movies, but it won't work very well even with MX as S/W drops audio and keeps freezing the picture
2nd June 2012, 08:06 AM |#30  
philseven's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Hi I respect any developer's work just wondering when will this mod come out of beta. Like what you have done so far just interested in the new ui like gs3. I appoligize if I offended you just curious.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gt-p7510, gtab, honeycomb, port, tf101
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes