[Official][4.0.4][Nightly] CyanogenMod 9
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
* cause of male impotence.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
DO NOT FLASH THE RECOVERY FROM ROM MANAGER. IT IS THE ONE FROM TF201 AND WILL BRICK YOUR TABLET.
First installation :
1) Unlock your device, and install CWM recovery : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1668173
2) Push the update zip to your internal memory
3) Reboot in recovery (Shutdown tablet, press Vol Down + Power, then press Vol Up when prompted)
4) Make a backup
5) Navigate to "Install zip from sdcard", "Choose zip from sdcard", and choose the update zip you previously pushed to your tablet
5a) If you want Play Store, flash gapps now too (link above)
6) Go back and Wipe data/cache
Updating from previous build:
1) Push update zip to /sdcard/
2) Reboot in recovery
3) Flash as above
If any issue after updating, wipe data.
xplodwild, bumble-bee (for tf201 device tree from which this tree is inspired), cyanogenmod
You can either help us by giving FULL bug reports WITH LOGS, WITH REPRO CASE, ETC
, or by submitting patches.
If you're not a developer, but still want to support you can hit the "Donate to me" button up ahead.
Thanks to all donators!
Please note that I don't have any dock to test, so if you want to offer me one, feel free: http://pledgie.com/campaigns/17331
_ Omni developer - Android - Check my twitter for the latest updates!
<codeworkx> YIPIJAHEY SCHWEINEBACKE
Galaxy S II i9100, Galaxy Note N-7000, Galaxy S III i9300 Asus
TF300T, TF700T Sony
Xperia T (mint) LG
Nexus 4, Nexus 5 Oppo
Find 5, N1
and other devices you've never heard of.
Press "Thanks" if I helped !