This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, they change two lines in your build.prop file which you could easily edit yourself in seconds and maybe throw a keyboard in there to make it work better. It's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank. Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a useful addition and not just a cute novelty. we're calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.
Pretty simple really, download and flash :P
- Full wipe isn't always necessary, but always highly recommended. Don't bother with bug reports until you've full wiped.
- DOWNLOADS ARE IN THE CHANGELOG AS ALWAYS!!!
- Set the font size to 'Large'
- Go into the navigation bar settings, hold your phone in landscape, change the button quantity to 5, then back to 3. (Buttons shouldn't be crammed together anymore).
- Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen (or Hold power button, and press "Toggle StatusBar")
- Launcher Settings: margins: SMALL (If youre using Apex / Nova), show permanent searchbar: YES, Grid: 5x4, resize all widgets: YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF
- The same as the Pyramid unofficial cm10 build as of now.
- Headphone Routing (Use the headphone routing app from the market for the moment)
- Changes from PA: http://paranoid-rom.com/80-jelly-bea...-android-1-9-2
- Changes from CM10: Latest build from Bruce as the base.
- Paranoid Changelog - Here
- CM10 changelog - Herev1.4 [21/06]
- Synced with latest Paranoid sources
- - LINARO OPTIMIZED!!
- Added AOKP Camera For Problem Free Snaps
- Fixed most of the issues with pad & pal, now facebook, whatsapp, keyboards, etc will be shown just fine
- PAD/PAL work in phonemode 100%, no weird toggles and stuff like that. you get full tablet apps without caveats
- Settings cleanup, most of the garbage dpi options are gone, should be more intuitive
- Force widgets is back
- Reorganized options. Now only options left in "Paranoid Settings" are related with hybrid mode
- Fixed wrong month index on ParanoidBackup
- Added Statusbar Hardware Rendering toggle via Settings > System > Statusbar. You must enable it for using statusbar transparency.
- Fixed possible lags (Mostly XHDPI devices, not too much for us)
- Reverted libcore fixes by CM team that caused some bugs on network apps
- Fixed a bug on hybrid panel that caused missbehaving
- General bugfixes
- Translated a few things to spanish
- Added ParanoidBackup app
- Fixed bugs on beta releases (Battery swapping, overlaps, ui bugs etc)
- Recent apps improvement on tab mode (bigger preview)
- Error where app shows up in the wrong UI will be fixed
- Scaling lockscreen dialogs and so on
- Removed hardcoded framework values (yay! )
- Removed "Global density", if you STILL want to mess with this one with , you've not even tested a 50% of what this ROM can do.
- Fixed a lot of other things on pad & pal, cleaned up sources
- Fixed themes crash on tab mode, still crashes sometimes on phone mode. [Seems this one is totally fixed now. Need to test a bit more]
- A HUGE amount of fixes, improvements and so, this version should be rockstable.
- Included A2SD, for more info check the 2nd post (credits : texasice)
- Made some changes to default pad.prop settings (most things 240 dpi default)
- Forced gallery to 239 dpi to avoid the default force closing.
- Updated All Apps + Added All CM9 Apps
- Added Adobe Flash Player, Appolo Black Theme Dropbox, Youtube , More...
- Many Changes.. I Forgot .. Enjoy ..Its Stable and Fast
- Updated kernel to stock CM9
- Fixed battery drain
--> If you're coming from a sense based rom, please flash THIS straight after flashing the v1.1 ROM.
OR FLASH V1.0 FIRST!!!
- Kanged from source. All features included (even the ones that are on CM9 changelog but not on latest nightly)
- Updated kernel to latest Faux's.
- Fixed navbar on phone mode, and now doesn't removes statusbar transparency
- Fixed Utils.isScreenLarge() method, now it checks for LCD Density, wich reduces % of error to 0
- Improved panel a LOT, including a cool action bar for saving or discarding changes
- .force pad feature implemented, now you can resize widgets
- Added more descriptive strings to panel
- Added customizable toggles for tablet mode. You can choose now between 9 toggles, and a max of 6 of them. You can also reorganize or remove all the toggles.
- Removed some battery styles, and HC lockscreen, searching for a common base
- Translated a lot of things in spanish XML's (http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/c/16596/)
- Added xLoud engine.
- Fixed bootanimation.
- Launcher from Nova -> Apex.
- Cleaned, upgraded and tweaked the build.prop.
- CPU init.d tweaks for scaling and governer. (Best combo of Battery and Performance).
- Completely removed software rendering, and enabled true hardware rendering.
- Minor fixes here and there.
- Rebased to Paranoid Android
- Nova launcher as default (Supports tablet UI)
- Added PAL/PAD Settings!!
- Updated default densities
v0.1 [25/05] - BETA
- Initial release.
- CM9 Team, for their code.
- AOKP team for their libs.
- Tamcore, Faux & intervigilum for the kernel.
- Blindndumb, mad props, for guiding me through my issues.
- T-Macgnolia, number 1 xda contributor, boot animations, logcats and help.
- ParanoidAndroid team for the tweaks and Hybrid mode.
- bruce2728 for his work on CM10 for the Pyramid.
- josephnero, for the wallpaper edits.
- Anyone who I've missed, please pm me.
Desire HD >> JellyTime (JB 4.1.1) Samsung Galaxy S II >> CM9 Nightly (ICS 4.0.4) HTC Sensation >> ParanoidAndroid(JB 4.1.1) Asus Transformer >> Team EOS (JB 4.1.1)
Looks good glad to see another aokp rom. What the hell downloading now post feedback in a few.............. Very nice I like it keep up the good work running smooth just rebooted her for the first time I really like the layout its a change from the normal Aokp. You guys should check it out its pretty sick
If there is one application category that certainly isn’t lacking in Android,and … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?