Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,937 Members 43,343 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Latest S-Voice APK (TESTED ON CM09 & S3 TW ROM)

Tip us?
 
elimedina2000
Old
(Last edited by elimedina2000; 25th May 2012 at 09:08 PM.) Reason: Spelling
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 44
Posts: 17
Join Date: Feb 2011
Lightbulb Latest S-Voice APK (TESTED ON CM09 & S3 TW ROM)

I tried leaked S Voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak and more up-to-date.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?
1. Download ZIP on link below(Extract on your desktop). If you download to phone directly, you still need to extract to a normal folder.
2. Contained within is 2 files.(voicetalk.apk & libsvoxtts.so)
3. Place voicetalk.apk in system/app with "Root Explorer" or like(Use Mount R/W and set permissions by holding voicetalk.apk to see sub-menu). Make sure to make permissions as "rw-r--r--".
4. Now place libsvoxtts.so on /system/lib.
5. Reboot *****NO NEED TO CHANGE build.prop such as with others.
6. ENJOY, then ask funny questions to it.

__* IF YOU HEAR NO FEEDBACK, try turning media volume up by opening phone dialer or on youtube video, or a music song and such.
LNK: w w w .filedropper.com/svoiceextracted_1


***NOTE: I did limited testing, if you try on other roms and does not work, just delete both files.

***Warning, Try at own risk...Let me know if it works on other Roms not mentioned on Title...
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to elimedina2000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Sgt_Bilbo
Old
#2  
Sgt_Bilbo's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 21
Posts: 86
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Keller, TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by elimedina2000 View Post
I tried leaked S voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?
1. Download ZIP on link below(Extract on your desktop). If you download to phone directly, you still need to extract to a normal folder.
2. Contained within is 2 files.(voicetalk.apk & libsvoxtts.so)
3. Place voicetalk.apk in system/app with "Root Explorer" or like(Use Mount R/W and set permissions by holding voicetalk.apk to see sub-menu). Make sure to make permissions as "rw-r--r--".
4. Now place libsvoxtts.so on /system/lib.
5. Reboot *****NO NEED TO CHANGE build.prop such as with others.
6. ENJOY, then ask funny questions to it.
Can you post the link you refer to in your post?
The Following User Says Thank You to Sgt_Bilbo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
guneshwor
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 6
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: bangalore

 
DONATE TO ME
Check the last few lines. He has given the link.
The Following User Says Thank You to guneshwor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
armyboy11b
Old
#4  
armyboy11b's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 953
Posts: 2,501
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: new orleans
Link don't show on xda app but hit menu then web view and then u will see the link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium
-DEVICES-
------------------------
*Galaxy note i717
Rom-black+star v3
*Nexus 7 tab (shipping)
Rom-stock
------------------------
*U.S ARMY*
PARA-T
The Following User Says Thank You to armyboy11b For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
HashTagHell
Old
#5  
HashTagHell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 586
Posts: 1,504
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DMV
Should show now. OP doesn't have enough posts yet.

www.filedropper.com/svoiceextracted_1
Free 20GB of Copy Storage >> https://copy.com?r=naONJJ
TOUCHPAD: [ROM] [EXPERIMENTAL] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies
NEXUS 7 (2nd Gen): Stock 4.4 KitKat [Untouched]
Notice: All of the nice people were killed somewhere between the beginning and end of the thread.



The Following User Says Thank You to HashTagHell For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
jayRokk
Old
#6  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,933
Posts: 2,818
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay D. Life View Post
Should show now. OP doesn't have enough posts yet.

www.filedropper.com/svoiceextracted_1
Give a working link


that one shows a file 0k in size


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.


 
aami.aami
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 284
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by elimedina2000 View Post
I tried leaked S Voice APK and just like Samsung confirmed, it is only a test app and has many bugs. You can actually hear the difference since leaked test voice sound garbled. Latest one below is one that cam with S3 Rom leak and more up-to-date.

HOW DO YOU INSTALL?
1. Download ZIP on link below(Extract on your desktop). If you download to phone directly, you still need to extract to a normal folder.
2. Contained within is 2 files.(voicetalk.apk & libsvoxtts.so)
3. Place voicetalk.apk in system/app with "Root Explorer" or like(Use Mount R/W and set permissions by holding voicetalk.apk to see sub-menu). Make sure to make permissions as "rw-r--r--".
4. Now place libsvoxtts.so on /system/lib.
5. Reboot *****NO NEED TO CHANGE build.prop such as with others.
6. ENJOY, then ask funny questions to it.

__* IF YOU HEAR NO FEEDBACK, try turning media volume up by opening phone dialer or on youtube video, or a music song and such.
LNK: w w w .filedropper.com/svoiceextracted_1


***NOTE: I did limited testing, if you try on other roms and does not work, just delete both files.

***Warning, Try at own risk...Let me know if it works on other Roms not mentioned on Title...
Can someone pls be more specific, how to set permissions? where to put these files and how? i mean does the lib mean the root folder of the phone memory and where is the system folder?
 
stivy73
Old
#8  
stivy73's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 56
Posts: 233
Join Date: Jan 2012
Works on my Note. Seems that italian translations are better on this one. Double press on home button still doesen't work.
 
jayRokk
Old
#9  
jayRokk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,933
Posts: 2,818
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rack City
Quote:
Originally Posted by aami.aami View Post
Can someone pls be more specific, how to set permissions? where to put these files and how? i mean does the lib mean the root folder of the phone memory and where is the system folder?
How to set permissions - http://bit.ly/M1Ix61

System folders - http://bit.ly/M1ILdt


try it next time


If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.


 
luca86s
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 73
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: roma
permissions as "rw-r--r--


people i not understand
please help me???=)))




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes