Thread Closed

[ROM][ICS]Ganbarou GT-N7000 CM9

OP BeeGee_Tokyo

26th May 2012, 09:04 AM   |  #11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 99
 
399 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGee_Tokyo

You can register at and download applications from Samsungs Apps shop.

Please add that description to the op please..
Otherwise some people might think is S note or whatever S apps.

Apparently, a lot of people don understand that those S apps require tw framework..

Just to save the trouble when ppl start asking for those apps to be supported

Sent from my GT-N7000
The Following User Says Thank You to benthian89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2012, 09:58 AM   |  #12  
peeern's Avatar
Member
Flag Milano
Thanks Meter: 5
 
53 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by benthian89

Please add that description to the op please..
Otherwise some people might think is S note or whatever S apps.

Infact I thought so..XD However I can't find any samsung apps..
26th May 2012, 12:25 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 425
 
1,927 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
If: u can incorporate ics reloaded that would be awesome.
( something I have been requested everywhere but ..... )
@Galaxy Note™…
26th May 2012, 01:12 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
3,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Your boot screen is fabulous!

I've not tested your rom extensively but it definitely looks impressive.

BTW, is there a way for me to get Navigation Bars in your rom?
26th May 2012, 02:51 PM   |  #15  
jermitano's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 850
 
1,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
welcome here mate...another one to make our units a little more interesting...

ps...i see a philippine flag on your sig...pinoy?
26th May 2012, 03:38 PM   |  #16  
BeeGee_Tokyo's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1,297
 
2,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zard

Your boot screen is fabulous!

I've not tested your rom extensively but it definitely looks impressive.

BTW, is there a way for me to get Navigation Bars in your rom?

Open Settings then goto System select Notification drawer tick "Show power widget" and configure it on the same page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalupatti

If: u can incorporate ics reloaded that would be awesome.
( something I have been requested everywhere but ..... )
@Galaxy Note™…

Can you explain me a little bit more? What do you mean by "incorporate ics reloaded"????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xnnn!!!

Infact I thought so..XD However I can't find any samsung apps..

Quote:
Originally Posted by benthian89

Please add that description to the op please..
Otherwise some people might think is S note or whatever S apps.

Apparently, a lot of people don understand that those S apps require tw framework..

Just to save the trouble when ppl start asking for those apps to be supported

Sent from my GT-N7000

You are right, will correct post #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermitano

welcome here mate...another one to make our units a little more interesting...

ps...i see a philippine flag on your sig...pinoy?

ako hindi pinoy, pero asawa ko pinay
26th May 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #17  
BeeGee_Tokyo's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 1,297
 
2,784 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zard

Hi BeeGee_Tokyo,

Great to see your first GN rom. I still remember the times when I was learning to cook Kaiser and Topaz roms, and you were one of those that had helped me another. Looks like it's time for me to start learning to cook Android roms! :)

I'm going to try it out.


Sent from my aokp_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Hi zard, nice to see you here. If you need some help for building Android ROMs let me know. Not an expert in this, but just went thru the painfull learning process.
26th May 2012, 06:11 PM   |  #18  
jermitano's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 850
 
1,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGee_Tokyo



ako hindi pinoy, pero asawa ko pinay

sweet! will try this one later...btw how to i get back to my gb custom rom faster in case i want to? thanks...
27th May 2012, 12:37 AM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
3,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGee_Tokyo

Hi zard, nice to see you here. If you need some help for building Android ROMs let me know. Not an expert in this, but just went thru the painfull learning process.

Thanks. Had the note since last November but only decided to use cooked roms a month back. Had to read a week before I even dare to flash. I can imagine what it's like if I try cooking Android roms. You'll definitely get a knock on your door when I'm ready.. :thumbup:

Sent from my aokp_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2
27th May 2012, 12:39 AM   |  #20  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 183
 
3,001 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeGee_Tokyo

Open Settings then goto System select Notification drawer tick "Show power widget" and configure it on the same page.

Thanks.

Sent from my aokp_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, galaxy note, ganbarou, ics, n7000
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note GT-N7000 Android Development by ThreadRank