Original thread here
1. Install this app(LCD Density Modder
2. Download the HDPI theme and install it DON'T APPLY IT.
3. Open the app and change the density from 160 to 140 and click "Save & Reboot"
It'll ask for root and click allow.
4. After reboot, go to your theme chooser and apply the HDPI theme.
Ignore the message.
5. Go to the app again and change density from 140 to 160.
6. Click "Save & Reboot".
7. Wait for end the reboot.
10. Gotcha! Now the HDPI theme is applied on your MDPI Device!
Note: It works on SGAce, OptimusOne according to the thread's post
and I did not tested it myself
So, if u tested it and it works, leave a comment here